While dealing with everyday problems in your life, you decided to get a new 18650 Battery Module to make your life easier.
But while selecting the right 18650 Battery Module for your particular needs, you noticed that you just added a new problem to your life because there are numerous options and you don’t know which one to pick.
If you can relate to the situation above, it’s time for you to relax. Because we did the research for you. We went through thousands of data related to the products and had real-life experiences so we can share our thoughts with you.
Each product we selected is according to quality, brand value, longevity, durability, ease of use, price range, warranty, and user reviews. We didn’t skip any crucial factor that’s related to the product selection process.
The product we compiled and ranked from one to ten are various in size, shape, features, and price. You can pick just the one you find suitable for your expectations.
There are products at an as cheap price as $90 and as expensive as $900. So, you can choose a product that lines your budget.
So, let’s get started!
10 Best 18650 Battery Module List with Detailed Reviews
Here’s the list we’ve made for making your product selection journey smooth. Let’s go through them and find the best match for you!
- Can be used for multimeter, converted to lithium battery charging
- Discharging current: Max. 2A
- Input voltage: 4.5-8V DC
- Output voltage: 4.3-27V DC (Continuously adjustable)
- Charging voltage: 4.2V DC ；Charging current: Max. 1A
- Input interface: Type-c USB.
- Battery overcharge lifting voltage: 4.00 V
- Battery: over-current protection current 3 A
- Maximum charging current output: 1000 ma
- Light state: no load the light not bright, red light for recharging, is full of green light.
- Input Voltage: 5V; Max output current: 1A; Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%; Input interface: Type-C USB
- Power Indicator: Red is charging, Green is fully charged.
- Application:It can charge for single-cell lith ium battery or multi-section parallelled lith ium batteries, can be powered by USB ports; The module with usb port, can be directly input to do with rechargeable lith ium battery as a phone charger, and still retains voltage input wiring pads, which is convenient for DIY.
- Note:Please check all connections before charging, it will be damaged if the load OUT terminal on the positive and negative with wrong polarity. There is not included Installation instruction.If you are the first time to do this job, we suggest you can watch related video on Youtube before installation.
- Package includes:15*TP4056 Type-C USB Charging Module
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Input voltage: 5V
- Connect the battery to the B + B-, inserted into the USB female mobile phone charger, the red light is being charged, the green light to full.
- Inputs with MICRO USB female, can be directly input to do with the phone charger rechargeable lithium battery
- The instructional video is available in the product guide and document. The input has a MICRO USB female connector, which can be directly input as a mobile phone charger to recharge the lithium battery, and the input voltage wiring pad is also reserved, which can be very convenient for DIY
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%; Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Input voltage: 5V; Battery over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5V; Batteryovercurrent protection current: 3A; Connect the battery to the B + B-, inserted into the USB female mobilephone charger, the red light is being charged, the green light to full
- The charge should disconnect the load OUT terminal on the positive and negative can not be wrong, please according to specifications, otherwise it will damage directly
- We Have a Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerFocus” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation
- Designed for 18650 battery DIY power bank: The battery of the 18650 battery must be flat, and the length is 65MM. The pointed battery cannot be used. If you are using old batteries, different capacities, different brands are not available, the assembled battery is guaranteed to be at least 3.5V per voltage. If the voltage is too low, it will not be charged. (It also support lithium battery, mobile phone battery and tablet battery).
- Supported connection methods: It is possible to connect only one lithium battery or multiple lithium batteries in parallel. The capacity of connected battery is no more than 200,000 mAh, As long as the battery with a voltage of 3.0-4.2V can be used.
- Charge indication of this power bank pcb board: The word "IN" will be shown in the display; Output indication: Long press the LED button after turning on the load, Start output, The word "OUT" and the current and voltage of 5V 1.0A or 5V 2.1A will be displayed in the display.
- This is a mobile powerbank module with Protection Function: The protection circuit of the boosted lithium battery has been integrated, prevent over-discharge, over-charge, overload short circuit protection, over current protection, and over temperature protection. Note: The positive pole of the battery is connected to B+ and the negative pole is connected to B-, do not reverse it. If it is reversed, it will burn out!!!!
- Why can't continue charging when charging capacity is 99%? You just assembled the battery, why the display percentage is not accurate, the battery power is only 50%, but it shows 80% after assembly?--Whether you are using a new battery or an old one all need to be discharged before use(charge your mobile phone), then turn it off charge it once gain. If it still cannot be solved, it is caused by large internal resistance and inconsistent capacity.
- 4 in 1 Charging + Discharging + Lithium Battery Protection + Battery Level Indicator Module. Lithium battery protection function: over-current, overvoltage, over-temperature, short circuit protection.
- MCU users, if you accept a small load KEY can be connected to the microcontroller about 20s to provide a low level allows the module to continue working. Trigger mode: low level trigger (ground)
- In discharge mode (The charging mode KEY function is invalid), trigger the KEY port once to open the output; continuously trigger the KEY port twice to close the output.
- The first time the load is connected, the output is automatically turned on. If the load is less than 50MA, the output will be automatically turned off after 30 seconds; if the load is greater than 50MA, the output will be automatically turned on.
- Allow discharge while charging. (Note: At this time output voltage 4.7 / 5V)
- Micro USB port Input.
- Type-A USB Output.
- 1 switch control USB output.
- Over charge protection.
- Over discharge protection
- Material: Battery charger module made of electronic components.Can be used for multimeter, converted to lithium battery charging.
- Features: Battery charger module combines the TP4056 battery charger with a boost circuit. Adds a battery and converts a low power DC device to a USB rechargeable device.
- Instructions for use: TP4056 Charger Module can be used for multimeter to convert to charge lithium batteries. VIN+ port input 5V solar panel, BAT+ port can output 4.2V to charger 3.7V 18650 battery.
- Small and delicate: 1.3in*0.92in/33mm*23mm
- Package contains: 6 * Lithium Li-ion Battery Charger Module
- The power range described is applicable to the following products: vacuum cleaner, massager battery pack, LED light backup power supply, 12V electronic products, solar street light battery pack, monitoring standby power supply, etc.
- With overcharge, over discharge, over current, short circuit and other protection functions, for a variety of shapes of various shapes 3.7V lithium battery.
- High quality MOSFETs such as VISHAY, AOS, IR, etc., FR-4 low temperature coefficient sheet, well designed and tested.
- It is small in size and suitable for many applications requiring high integration and low cost. It can meet various performance requirements and ensure the absolute safety and reliability of the battery pack.
- This protection board can not be used for iron ion polymer battery, hand drill battery pack, electric fish battery pack, electric bicycle battery pack, 2 pieces and 24V series, 775 (4A) or above motor, 1W fisheye LED lamp.
How to Choose The Best 18650 Battery Module- Buying Guide You Shouldn’t Skip
Although you’ve chosen a particular brand after going through our list, there are a few factors we don’t recommend you skip. Here, we will talk about some factors like product quality, brand reputation, durability, longevity, versatility, budget, etc that you should take seriously.
Since you are investing a fair amount of money to get a 18650 Battery Module for you or your loved one, you don’t want to regret it after a few months of buying it, right?
Luckily, you reading this guide that will help you identify your needs and save your time from doing in-depth research regarding the products.
It’s wise to avoid brands that constantly disappoint users with their products or service. Since there are other options, why compromise an important part like brand reputation? Check the past and present records of your chosen brand before you click the buy button.
Another factor that you should not compromise a bit is product quality. Whether the product is made of good materials, how it performs, how its finish is, etc should be taken into consideration. Most people go after high-quality brands even by spending more money than cheap brands. Because they know that good products require a good budget.
Ease of Use and Maintain
Do you have to pass a hard time while using the product or it’s pretty easy to operate? Ask this yourself before buying the product. Otherwise, the complexity of the product might make your journey unpleasant.
Also, people who are busy with work most of the time will not be happy with products that require high maintenance. So, keep this in your mind too.
Durability and Longevity
These are two of the unavoidable parts of product selection. Highly durable products rarely disappoint users. Most people find comfort in using a product that doesn’t require frequent repairs and last long.
Therefore, be sure that your product will not need to repair or replace just after a few months after making the purchase.
Although some people don’t think about the budget in the first place, it’s a crucial factor when you choose a product. You’ll get countless products and the price range will highly vary. So, it’s normal to get a bit confused about which one to go for.
If you opt for a product that should serve you for a long period, don’t hesitate to widen your budget. But if you want something for medium service that lasts some years, go for a mid-priced one.
And, it’s always best not to let any cheap product fool you because most of them wear and tear soon.
Does the model you’re buying have any special features? Know this answer before you pick a model because different models come with different features and specifications and you shouldn’t miss the one that lines with your needs.
Go through the E-commerce site’s user reviews from where you’ll make the purchase. This will let you know about both positive and negative reviews that most users experienced and shared with honesty.
A product that’s user-friendly should also be versatile. It should offer you different features to make it fit different functions, styles, and utilities. The brands that we reviewed are versatile enough so you can feel free to pick any of them that matches your needs.