Buying a Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- High Pressure Shock Pump
- Shock Pump
- Dial in Your Shocks For A Great Ride – Pump low volume, but high pressure, capable of achieving 300 Psi / 20 BAR. Great for shocks with Schrader valve connection used for bikes – road, mountain and motorcycles.
- Perfect The Pressure in Your Suspension – Precision calibrated pump allows you to perfectly tune the travel and damping in your forks and rear shocks – an essential for all mountain bikers and motorcyclists!
- Accurate Regulation & Adjustment – Clear and easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to obtain the exact pressure for the ‘ultimate comfort’ on your ride. ‘2 Stage Anti-Leak’ valve head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- Comfortable & Easy to Use – Pull out T-Handle with ergonomic design ensures ‘pinch-free’ pumping. 6” swivel hose with pivot mount makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle, which we know can be especially difficult with shock suspension.
- Pro Quality & Performance – High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
- Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max
- Unique No-Air-Lose nozzle. Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will not with proper operation
- Top-quality products. Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know
- Sold higher model with the lowest price. It is sold at an extremely low price. If risks considered, we even lose money selling it sometimes. We do this just because want more sale
- ATTENTION. Some sellers use less expensive mode and take similar photos to mislead customers. You can compare the handle part to distinguish. Ours’ handle is rubber material, theirs are plastic, also ours are bigger, you can not distinguish with online photos
- 【Top Features】: Double function for inflating suspension shock and tire. Ergonomic Handle for extra comfort/ 360 degrees swivel hose for easier pumping/ 300psi(21bar) precise clear view dial gauge for easy reading/ unique no-air-lose nozzle/ 1-2 PSI micro adjust button/ attached with Presta adaptor/mounting bracket.
- 【Unique No-Air-Lose Nozzle】: Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this bike pump with lever lock on the head that prevents air loss when attaching & detaching. This unique nozzle ensures you get the greatest efficiency from using it.
- 【Dual Function】: This mini pump with gauge for tires and MTB shocks. It has two modes: high pressure, low volume (for shock inflation) and low pressure, high volume (for tires). All it takes is a twist of the locking handle on the end of the pump handle.
- 【Compact and Lightweight】: Made of high-quality CNC aluminum alloy, weigh only 6.7 ounces making it the best suit for you to carry it when going for short mountain rides. It has a length of 9.84 inches that is great for holding with both arms. It reduces the amount of force you will need to apply to generate internal pressure.
- 【Top quality products】: Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know.
- Built to last - unleash the power of your MTB suspension with the all-new ShockPro Bike Shock Pump by JACO - engineered by MTB enthusiasts w/ over 35 years of industry experience & built tough from high performance aluminum & ABS parts.
- Professional accuracy - built-in, high pressure 300 PSI gauge calibrated to ANSI B40.1 accuracy standards - ideal for setting, adjusting, & fine tuning the air pressure of your rear shocks, air fork, and dropper seat post.
- Integrated air bleeder - quickly fine tune the air pressure of your MTB suspension parts to best suit your riding & performance demands.
- Ultra durable, portable design - ideal for keeping in your trail bag, allowing you to make proper adjustments to your bike's air suspension system on-the-fly.
- Essential tool for every mountain biker - built for MTBers, by MTBers and proudly backed by a 100% Lifetime Warranty by JACO that covers any performance related issues.
- Fox Factory High Pressure Shock Pump Black 350psi w/ Bleed Valve + Swivel Head
- ACCURATE: Digital bike shock pump gives you exactly pressure measurement. Much more accurate than a normal gauge pump. High pressure up to 300 PSI with clear digital gauge. Hi-tech LCD Display panel.
- NO AIR LOSS NOZZLE: Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will guarantee no air loss. Please watch the video in the listing to learn how it works !
- QUALITY: The barrel is made of high quality 6063 aluminum. It ensures pumping reliability. AIR BLEED BUTTON: You may have pumped too much air in the shocks or forks. The air bleed button allows to release the excess air without disconnecting the pump hose. Micro adjust 2-3 PSI air Bleeder.
- PORTABLE: Pump length 12.6 inch, Weight: 211g = 0.46lbs. Very light and portable. You can carry it with you all the time.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 5-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.
- 【NO AIR LOSS NOZZLE】It is made of Aluminum alloy material that is wear-resistant, high temperature, repeated pumping will not wear and leak.The shock pump has Portable Push-button Bleed Valve. IF you accidentally pump up the tire pressure too much, press the deflation valve to fine-tune.
- 【Inflate Air Rapidly and Easily】It is up to 300psi, faster air inflate, saving effort and time. 360° rotatable hose, easy to find the point of force, easy to pump up.
- 【Premium Material- Rugged & lightweight】Black shock pump, High-quality aluminum alloy barrel material which is wear-resistant and high-temperature. The high-quality rubber hose is resistant to bending. It is only 33cm/13in,147g, it is portable, Best Partner for Cyclying.
- 【Multifunctional Use】It can be used for shock pump, wheelchair, MTD Bike , Inflator for Presta / Schrader valves, electric tire pumping and so on. 【Note】Tighten the air nozzle clockwise to fit the Schrader valve, and rotate it counterclockwise to pull it out to Meet the Presta valve.
- 【Visual Tire Pressure Gauge 】When pumping in, you can observe the air inflate in real time. If there is overpressure, you can fine-tune the air release valve to ensure the accuracy of the inflation.
- High Pressure Shock Pump: It pumps less volume of the air but high pressure easily. The maximum pressure it reaches: 300 PSI or 20 bars. A lot of shocks or forks require very high pressure.
- Accurate Adjustment: Shock pump mountain bike has easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to ensures that the rider could set the air shock or fork pressure exactly according to the rider weight.
- Multi-function Shock Pump: You can used this for the front and rear suspension shocks, aslo use as the bike air tire pump, presta and schrader valve compatible, great for bikes road, mountain and motorcycles.
- Practical Details: High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. Anti slip handle with ergonomic design ensures efficient pumping, comfortable & easy to use. Lengthen rotatable hose makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle. Aslo has a little clamp to hold the hose in place when not in use.
- ROCKBROS Guarantee– We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Air Shock Pump Mountain Bike that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.