It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Ankle Guns for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Ankle Guns part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Ankle Guns on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Ankle Guns: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Ankle Guns and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: EXTRA PADDING for added comfort, retention hook & loop strap to keep pistol of choice in place
- SIZE:Free 16 inch length x 5 inch width, adjustable ankle holster to conceal your firearm fits all compact/subcompact pistols and revolvor
- QUALITY MADE: Soft knit, breathable elastic material which is durable and flexible， non-toxic/safe and easy for concealed wearing
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND DRAW AVAILABLE: Put it inside left leg for Right hand model; on right leg for left hand
- Fits Snub nose Revolvers, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Sig P239, etc. and Similar Sized Weapons
- Fits most size handgunds - Surgical grade elastic holster fits small subcompact, compact, and even full size pistols and revolvers. Compatible for Glock 19, 23, 26, 27, 40, 42, 43, Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm, Ruger LCP 380, Sig P365, Bodyguard, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber micro, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more.
- Anti-slip design & adjustable - Double strap design prevents pistols from slipping down, NO SLIP DOWN. Our gun holster for women and men is adjustable to 8-14'' in ankle circumference and maximum adjustable size of 17'' in calf circumference, which will give you a comfortable feel when participating in any activity with vast mobility.
- Security design & Extra pocket - Strong detachable button strap provides a security weapon holding but also allows for a quick draw. Extra magazine pocket, also for a folding knife, or even some non-lethal equipment such as pepper spray or a Taser, handcuffs.
- Right or left hand draw - Ambidextrous design holds your handgun secure against your lower leg and can be positioned for left or right handed draw.
- Comfortable concealed carry - Gootus Ankle calf holster has solved the comfort issue with an upgraded breathable neoprene with micro holes, it won't pinch and is comfortable against your skin. It’s simple to operate and easy for tactical concealed wearing, superior material, durable and trustworthy.
- ✅FEEL SAFE WHEREVER YOU GO with the LPV Products (TM) law enforcement ankle leg pistol and handgun holster. It's designed to help you carry your handgun, magazine OR tactical knife every single day in comfort!
- ✅UPGRADED CONCEAL HOLSTER Our brand new nylon strap located on the top velcro will prevent the holster from slipping, as this is a common issue on other holsters. Even when carrying heaviest pistols, it will stay in place all day.
- ✅FITS ALL CALF SIZES – ADJUSTABLE – We had thousand of customers with all types of calf circumference wear our holster - without any issues. The extra nylon strap makes it now even more easy to fit around big & small calf sizes securely.
- ✅FASTEST DELIVERY We utilize Amazon's Premium delivery service which will get your Leg Ankle Gun Holster to your door as fast as possible.
- ✅BULLETPROOF LIFETIME WARRANTY! 🌟 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, buy with confidence. 🌟 If you are not 100% happy, we will refund you!
- NO SLIPS DOWN DESIGN: Fits Men and Women use, Both upper and lower adjustable straps keep the whole thing firmly on your leg, The double layered holster protects your ankle from pressure points.
- VERY COMFORTABLE: Premium soft and breathable Neoprene inner material with micro holes that prevent excessive sweating – you’ll just forget you’re wearing it! ,simple to operate and safe and easy for concealed wearing
- RIGHT OR LEFT HAND DRAW: One holster for both left and right leg use, also left and right hand use.
- SPARE MAG POUCH: Extra magazine pouch for you to carry OC pepper spray, tasers, knives and so on. Size: 3.9"x2.5"
- FITS MOST GUNS- Compatible with Ruger LCP 380, Sig P238, Kimber solo , S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, xds 45 etc. and Similar Sized Weapons with an overall length under 6.5".
- Breathable & Safety: The Ankle holster is made of elastic breathable fabric, Non-toxic, protect your skin from harm
- One Size Fit More: Ankle holster Size is 16 inch length x 4.9 inch width, and the size can be adjusted by velcro.
- Universal Design Fits All Pistols: Our elastic holster accommodates nearly every small subcompact, compact, mid-size and even full size pistols and revolvers on the market.
- Secure: Heavy duty elasticity that holds the gun securely in the desired position with Hook Loop retention strap.
- Right and Left Hand Draw: Ambidextrous design can be rotated for left & right hand draw. It can be positioned anywhere around ankle.
- MOST COST EFFECTIVE: Best deal for Concealed carry, Bundle of Belly band + Ankle holster (for secondary use) in one package, just 1 holster price for 2 pcs, save up to 14 USD (60% Saving based on Current Market price)
- COMFORT MATERIAL: The belly band / ankle holster are made of soft neoprene material, lightweight, ventilated, anti-sweat, and breathable that is perfect for your comfortable wear
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST：Belly band & Ankle holster both 5" width, belly band size fits up to 45" and ankle holster 16" length fits most ankle size
- AMBIDEXTROUS- Belly band can be rotated for left or right hand draw, Put ankle holster either on left or right leg with calf straps for Non slip purpose
- VERSATILE FIT: Belly band fit Glock 19, 17, 22, 23, 26, 42, 43, P238, smith and wesson,Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, etc. Ankle holster fits Snub nose Revolvers, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Sig P239, etc
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Compatible with most duty guns including G30S G19 G26 G27 G42 and G43.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Compatible with any gun with an overall length under 6.5" including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No Velcro to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians.
- FLEXIBLE FIT - we offer two sizes, a 15" band that will fit up to a 13" leg and a 17" band that will fit up to a 15" leg. If you plan to carry over your boots be sure to get the 17" band. See images for measuring tips. Compatible with Springfield XD XDS Kimber Solo Ultra Sig Sauer P229 P290 P938 M&P Shield and more.
- ✅ Safety Comes First – When it comes to safety, BlitzShot ankle holster is in a class of its own. Featuring a longer strap for a secure fit and one extra-safety strap with buckle, this concealed carry ankle holster will keep your back-up handgun safely strapped to your leg at all times
- ✅ Designed in the USA | Homeland security starts at home and this ankle holster is an American product designed to fit Glock 43 27 26 19, Ruger LCP 380, Kimber, XDS 45, M&P Shield 9mm Bodyguard 380 Sig Sauer P365 P238 or similar weapons
- ✅ SIZE: 19" Band Fits Up to 17" Leg. This concealed carry holster can be positioned for left or right-handed draw. Feel comfortable to wear it for long periods while walking or running> You can wear either on the inside or outside of your calf.
- ✅Faster Draw Feature – We listened to your feedback and we have created a faster draw snap button. This ankle holster for concealed carry is compatible with any gun with an overall length under 6.5
- ✅ Ambidextrous Design – Whether you are a left or a right-hand user, BlitzShot concealed carry holster is perfect for you. Thanks to its simple, yet versatile design, the ankle holsters for pistols can be easily positioned for left or right-handed draw
- ✅ QUICK DRAW | NON-SLIP – To draw the firearm quickly and effectively there is a thumb break retention strap that with a flick, will release for an easy/safe pull out. Dual ankle and calf adjustable strap for a stable contoured fit around your leg. NON-SLIP great to walk, jump, work, and run with this holster without worry of it falling down your leg
- ✅ EXTRA MAGAZINE POUCH WITH RETENTION STRAP – We provide you with an extra magazine pouch. With all the movement from your daily life have we decided to add the extra retention strap for your magazine. This gives you a better sense of security that you don't have to worry about anything being relieved. We take concealment very seriously and know how important it is to you
- ✅ FITS ALL SIZES LEGS – RIGHT & LEFT CARRY – Universal left and right handed holster. Designed to accommodate any size firearm from a sub-compact to full-size. No matter your body type, this ankle pistol holster will FIT PERFECTLY. Built for the best comfort we have added EXTRA padding & material unlike other ankle holsters
- ✅ COMPATIBILITY – Glock 43 42 17 19 22 23 25 26 27 28 29 32 33 36 38, Springfield XDs XD XDm .45 45ACP 1911, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Bodyguard 380 38, Ruger LCP LCR 10/22 LCP 2 LC9S SR22 SR9C 38 Special, Taurus PT111 709 G2, Spectrum Sig Sauer P226 P320 P229 P938 P238 2022, Walther PPQ P22 PPS PPK P99 PK380, Bersa Thunder, Kimber 9 mm Micro, Kel-tec, Beretta 92fs nano, Desert Eagle, Colt, Kahr, S & W M P Shield, Remington, 9mm Revolver & Many More Sub-Compact and Compact Handguns
- ✅100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Ghost Concealment builds holsters for both Men and Women, using only PREMIUM MATERIALS making our products have one of the best feels along with durability for concealed carry on the market. In the unlikely event that you won’t love your ankle holster, just send it back for a 100% REFUND
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Ankle Guns for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Ankle Guns or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Ankle Guns go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.