While dealing with everyday problems in your life, you decided to get a new Body Chemical Peels to make your life easier.
But while selecting the right Body Chemical Peels for your particular needs, you noticed that you just added a new problem to your life because there are numerous options and you don’t know which one to pick.
If you can relate to the situation above, it’s time for you to relax. Because we did the research for you. We went through thousands of data related to the products and had real-life experiences so we can share our thoughts with you.
Each product we selected is according to quality, brand value, longevity, durability, ease of use, price range, warranty, and user reviews. We didn’t skip any crucial factor that’s related to the product selection process.
The product we compiled and ranked from one to ten are various in size, shape, features, and price. You can pick just the one you find suitable for your expectations.
There are products at an as cheap price as $90 and as expensive as $900. So, you can choose a product that lines your budget.
So, let’s get started!
10 Best Body Chemical Peels List with Detailed Reviews
Here’s the list we’ve made for making your product selection journey smooth. Let’s go through them and find the best match for you!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Glycolic Acid Face Peel: this alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface. Each bottle contains up to 20 complete facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- GREEN TEA & CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS: very effective antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, they promote a clear, healthy, younger-looking skin and they help control the potentially irritating effect of glycolic acid on your skin.
- WARNING: This product contains Glycolic Acid. Because sensitivity to Glycolic Acid varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to always test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited, dime-sized area behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- REMOVES ACNE SCARS, DARK SPOTS, WRINKLES, FINE LINES - This 30% AHA + 2% Salicylic Acid chemical peel combined with Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Mandelic Acid to exfoliate lingering dead skin cells, reduce scarring, skin discoloration, and signs of aging
- BRIGHTENS, SOFTENS & SMOOTHS OUT SKIN - This AHA BHA exfoliant peeling gel infused with brightening and antioxidant Vitamin C; Anti-inflammatory Green Tea and Chamomile; and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid to further repair and restore healthy skin radiance
- MINIMIZES PORES, BLACKHEADS & ACNE - This face peeling treatment removes excess sebum and impurities, penetrates deeper to unclog pores, get rid of blackheads, cystic acne, stop and prevent future break out
- TIGHTENS & FIRMS SKIN - This skin peeling for face and body helps promote collagen production and accelerate natural skin cell turnover
- GEL FORMAT, APPLY DIRECTLY, NO NEUTRALIZER NEEDED - May cause slight burning sensation & redness. A patch test is highly recommended! Formulated & bottled in the USA! Cruelty-Free & Vegan-friendly! cGMP Certified, Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free
- This product is intended to be diluted with water to lessen the strength on the skin - Full strength AHA's are not recommended for most skintypes (unless diluted). Please be sure to do the proper research to determine if your specific skin type is compatible with glycolic acid.
- Glycolic acid improves the look of fine lines/wrinkles and mottled skintone (due to exposure to the sun) with consistent use. * Reduces the look of dark/age marks/spots (due to sun exposure or blemishes) * Improves dull skin by removing built up dead skin to revel more radiant skin beneath * Improves the absorption of other products by removing built up dead skin * Improves blotchy skintone and diminishes sun damage
- Helps to gently exfoliate the skin and unclogs the pores by dislodging dead skin cells. * Reduction in blackheads, whiteheads, uneven skin tone (due to dull dry skin) and blemishes. * Refreshes the overall skin by purging congested pores, shrinking pores (by removing debris) and leaving skin refreshed and more eventoned.
- Antioxidant Recovery Cream is just what your skin needs after a skin peel, hydrates, soothes and calms irriatted and dry skin. Formulated with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and soothing botanicals. Can be used daily or after a skin peel for quicker healing times.
- ANTI-AGING RESURFACING PADS – These pads come fully saturated with a solution containing 20% of pure Glycolic Acid. They exfoliate the skin and reduce scars, bumps, lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother.
- BOOSTED WITH VITAMINS B5, C & E – Powerful antioxidants that will leave your skin fully hydrated and that will help repair photo-damage from UV rays.
- CONTAINS ALLANTOIN AND GREEN TEA & CALENDULA EXTRACTS – Allantoin helps to soothe and protect the skin while Green Tea and Calendula extracts act as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents.
- PROFESSIONAL NON-WOVEN TEXTURED PADS: Each jar comes with 50 professional-grade non-woven textured pads with a convenient finger notch for easy application. Step 1: Complete a small patch test behind the ear or under the chin prior to using on face. Step 2: Carefully follow directions for application and discontinue use immediately if any redness or irritation occurs.
- ELIMINATING IMPURITIES - Our natural mineral peeling formulation is the first step to remove dirt, dead, and damaged skin cells making the skin smoother and ready to tan or shave.
- ALL SKIN TYPES - O.R.G body peeling exfoliant is made of a multi-part complex of organic enzymes that prevents ingrown hairs and uneven tans and boosts the rejuvenation process for all skin types (dry, oily, sensitive, and men's skin).
- MOISTURIZING NUTRIENTS - The perfect skincare body routine starts with our mineral formula to peel-off layers of dirt and dead skin for a deep exfoliation, making your skin feel baby soft. Our ancient Korean formulation does not dry or make your skin irritated.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - You can use our body exfoliator to get rid of dead skin when doing mani and pedi, also when getting ready for a smooth shave. See instant results like bright, smoother, and even texture skin after the first application.
- MADE IN USA WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS - O.R.G mineral body peel has a non-abrasive and organic formula made of Grapefruit Seed extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, and Artemisia extract. Free of Alcohol, Sulfates, and Parabens perfect for sensitive skin.
- POWERED BY VITAMIN C and a fast-acting blend of potent AHAs, our Glow Baby Body Peel helps exfoliate, retexturize and even out skin tone.
- FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil, or any ingredients on our extensive no list
- BETTER PACKAGING this pretty tub is made with 100% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) plastic. Recycle it again!
- 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE safe for the planet, animals, and you!
- Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Pads: Glycolic acid exfoliating pad contains nutrients that strengthen the skin, which can gently remove dirt on the surface of the skin, dead cells and moisturizing treatment for facial hyperpigmentation, while reducing the appearance of acne, blackheads, fine lines and wrinkles, and boosting cell regeneration to help naturally transform skin and improve your complexion!
- Natural Ingredients and Effect: Glycolic Acid Pad Profoundly nourishing pore cleaner pads contain Vitamin B5,C,E and minerals to soothe and heal damaged skin; Allantoin helps to soothe and protect the skin while Green Tea and Calendula extracts can relieve acne and prevent the development of acne, treat hemorrhoids, etc.
- Optimal Glycolic Acid Concentration: Exfoliating pads contains 30% glycolic acid. Glycolic acid peel pads acts as an all-in-1 face exfoliator, acne, blackheads, dark spot corrector and wrinkle serum for timeless beauty at any age.
- Glycolic Acid Pads Alcohol-Fre: You will feel cool on your face when you use this resurfacing pads, because we have added menthol. Peppermint has a very good effect on acne, which reduces acne breakouts.
- Tips: Although Glycolic acid pads is very mild, please don't use it every day! ! ! Exfoliating products have good results when used 2-3 times a week. For sensitive skin, use 1-2 times a week. Must pay attention to moisturizing, and sun protection. Skin care is a long-term process.
- A Professionally Formulated Alpha Hydroxy Acid Chemical Peel. Each bottle contains 20 complete Facial Peels. Actual Product color: Clear
- Glycolic Acid supports natural cell turnover. Fades sun damage, skin discolorations, and acne scarring.
- A regimen of glycolic acid peels helps stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, to give a more beautiful complexion.
- Divine offers unconditional 90 day product assurance. Just contact us. No questions asked.
- Made in the USA in a registered cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) SOP compliant facility. Each batch will have its own unique lot number printed onto the bottom of each bottle. Includes Full Instructions. Cruelty free, vegan friendly and fragrance free. For Professional use (typical concentration: 1-10%).
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE GLYCOLIC ACID PEEL SET- DEEP STRENGTH 70%- For experienced users only; Sold as a set with Peel Prep, Neutralizer and Hyaluronic Serum so you can achieve optimal results, safely and easily at home; Not recommended for dark skin tones.
- SUPERIOR ANTI-AGING BENEFITS: Glycolic Acid 70% dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fades hyperpigmentation, tightens pores, encourages collagen production for firmer, brighter skin.
- GEL TEXTURE: This peel was specially developed in a light gel format, NOT A LIQUID; This helps the peel stay in place and not drip in your eyes, mouth or down your face.
- WARNING/PATCH TEST: We strongly recommend that you conduct a patch test 3 days prior to your peel; Apply as you would the 3 step process to small area behind ear or under chin; Observe skin’s reaction over 3 days. Read instructions carefully.
- USE AND DOWNTIME: USE AND DOWNTIME: 70% Peel will have a moderate downtime; Resume normal exfoliation after 2 weeks; Do not reapply the peel until at least 3-4 weeks from initial application
- EVENS OUT SKIN TONE – Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with our paraben and gluten free facial peel. Our glycolic peel is safe for most skin types but consider using Level 1, glycolic 30% gel peel first before using Level 2.
- CONTAINS POWERFUL INGREDIENTS – The potent extracts from Green Tea, Cucumber, Chamomile, Comfrey, and Retinol are blended together with Glycolic acid to create a potent glycolic acid gel that makes your skin softer and healthier.
- ENHANCED WITH RETINOL – Our glycolic acid peel gel has Retinol, which helps in fading fine lines and wrinkles. Using our peel gel regularly can help bring back your skin’s natural radiance.
- EXFOLIATES SKIN – Perfect Image offers an SLS free skin peeling gel that deeply penetrates the epidermal layers of your skin to stimulate cellular activity. Regular use of our chemical peel for face can also help maintain a more clear and even complexion.
- MOISTURIZES SKIN – Aside from making your skin smooth and clear, our acid peel also improves your skin’s hydration. Our formulation has botanical extracts that help keep your skin moisturized as well as removing dull surface layers to allow greater penetration of ingredients.
How to Choose The Best Body Chemical Peels- Buying Guide You Shouldn’t Skip
Although you’ve chosen a particular brand after going through our list, there are a few factors we don’t recommend you skip. Here, we will talk about some factors like product quality, brand reputation, durability, longevity, versatility, budget, etc that you should take seriously.
Since you are investing a fair amount of money to get a Body Chemical Peels for you or your loved one, you don’t want to regret it after a few months of buying it, right?
Luckily, you reading this guide that will help you identify your needs and save your time from doing in-depth research regarding the products.
It’s wise to avoid brands that constantly disappoint users with their products or service. Since there are other options, why compromise an important part like brand reputation? Check the past and present records of your chosen brand before you click the buy button.
Another factor that you should not compromise a bit is product quality. Whether the product is made of good materials, how it performs, how its finish is, etc should be taken into consideration. Most people go after high-quality brands even by spending more money than cheap brands. Because they know that good products require a good budget.
Ease of Use and Maintain
Do you have to pass a hard time while using the product or it’s pretty easy to operate? Ask this yourself before buying the product. Otherwise, the complexity of the product might make your journey unpleasant.
Also, people who are busy with work most of the time will not be happy with products that require high maintenance. So, keep this in your mind too.
Durability and Longevity
These are two of the unavoidable parts of product selection. Highly durable products rarely disappoint users. Most people find comfort in using a product that doesn’t require frequent repairs and last long.
Therefore, be sure that your product will not need to repair or replace just after a few months after making the purchase.
Although some people don’t think about the budget in the first place, it’s a crucial factor when you choose a product. You’ll get countless products and the price range will highly vary. So, it’s normal to get a bit confused about which one to go for.
If you opt for a product that should serve you for a long period, don’t hesitate to widen your budget. But if you want something for medium service that lasts some years, go for a mid-priced one.
And, it’s always best not to let any cheap product fool you because most of them wear and tear soon.
Does the model you’re buying have any special features? Know this answer before you pick a model because different models come with different features and specifications and you shouldn’t miss the one that lines with your needs.
Go through the E-commerce site’s user reviews from where you’ll make the purchase. This will let you know about both positive and negative reviews that most users experienced and shared with honesty.
A product that’s user-friendly should also be versatile. It should offer you different features to make it fit different functions, styles, and utilities. The brands that we reviewed are versatile enough so you can feel free to pick any of them that matches your needs.