It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Core I7 Laptop for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Core I7 Laptop part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Core I7 Laptop on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Core I7 Laptop: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Core I7 Laptop and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time getting more done; it’s like a small PC that’s compact enough to go where you go with a long-lasting battery to power you through your day
- EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by B&O, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edged screen to maximize your view, entertainment on your laptop feels like bringing the theater home (1). HP speakers, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, bring entertainment to life with sound you can feel.
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (2)
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (3)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (4) and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 16 GB of RAM
- System ram type, ddr_sdram
- Operating system, Windows 10
- Memory storage capacity, 16.0
- Package Weight, 2.608 kilograms
- Latitude 7480 Laptop 14" Non-Touch Screen
- Intel Core i7 7th Gen i7-7600U 2.8GHz (3.9GHz With Turbo Boost)
- 512 GB SSD Hard Drive & 16GB RAM Memory
- 1920x1080 FHD resolution Non-Touch with an integrated Webcam and an integrated graphics chip
- Wireless Wifi & Bluetooth
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor - up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 - USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 1 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging) | 1 - USB 2.0 port | 1 - HDMI port
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 16 Hours Battery Life
- Intel Core i7-8650U Processor (Quad Core, 8M Cache, 1.9GHz,15W, vPro)
- 16GB DDR4 Memory
- 512GB SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive
- 14.1" FHD (1920 x 1080) Internal English Keyboard, Backlit, 60 Whr Express Charge Capable (4-cell)
- Anti-Glare, HD CAM/Mic, WWAN/WLAN, Mag Alloy back, Non Touch Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wi-Fi + BT 4.2 Wireless Card (2x2)
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad-Core Processor 1.3GHz (Up to 3.9GHz Turbo Boost) / 8GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM / 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Disk Drive / 256GB Solid State Drive
- 15.6-inch Full HD LED Display / Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Full-Size Keyboard with Numeric Keypad / Media Card Reader / Wi-Fi and Bluetooth / HD Webcam Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5
- 2 USB 3.0 Type A / 1 USB 3.1 Type C / 1 HDMI
- Do more with the Windows 10 Pro-64 Operating system and Intel's premium Core i7 processor at 1.80 ghz.
- Memory: 16Gb Ram and up to 512GB SSD of data.
- Display: 14" screen with 1920 X 1080 resolution.
- 【Memory & Storage】The PC memory has been upgraded to 16GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; Hard drive has been upgraded to 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for fast boot up and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor】 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 12MB Cache, 2.80 GHz base frequency, up to 4.70 GHz max turbo frequency), Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 【Screen】17.3" diagonal, HD+ (1600 x 900), BrightView, 250 nits
- 【Tech Specs】2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- Intel Core i7-7820HQ 2.9GHz; 256GB SSD; 16GB DDR4
- 14" LCD display; 1366 x 768; Intel HD Graphics
- 802.11AC; Bluetooth 4.2; Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
- Non-Backlit Keyboard; No Optical Drive; 8 Hours Battery Life
- HP Elitebook 840 G3 HD Laptop
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Core I7 Laptop for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Core I7 Laptop or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Core I7 Laptop go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.