It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Home Beer Brewing System for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Home Beer Brewing System part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Home Beer Brewing System on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Home Beer Brewing System: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Home Beer Brewing System and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- 9.2 Gal/35 L Brewing Pot: Our all-in-one brewing system makes it simple for homebrewers to step up to all-grain brewing without a mountain of equipment and costs. The 9.2 Gal pot can brew up to 8 Gal of high-quality beer. The inner pot in contact with food is constructed of 0.02-inch-thick 304 stainless steel, handling nothing but grains. It is sure to stand up to the heavy-duty use and perfect your beer recipes. An ideal solution for your beer brewing needs is right in front of you.
- Intelligent LCD Control Panel: Equipped with a feature-rich control panel, this electric brewing system is hassle-free to set up. You can select the auto or manual mode according to your habit. Power (100-1800W), temperature (25-100℃), and time (1-180 minutes) are all adjustable. Besides, our brewing system is designed with characteristic functions. It can memorize up to 10 recipes and will remind you to add hops when boiling. Start your brewing process with the easy-to-operate panel.
- Full Saccharifying & Fast Cooling: This mash and boil device can mash up to 17.6 lbs of malt and saccharify up to 18.7 lbs. It features automatic step mashing with 7 programmable stages, each of which can be programmed into individual temperatures and duration for precise control. When it's time to cool down your wort after the boil, the 28.8-feet-long condensing coil will handle all the work for you. Plus, a filter screen separates the unwanted particles from the inner pot.
- Effective Circulating Arm & Pump: A circulating pump recirculates the wort through the circulating arm, increasing the brewing efficiency and leading to better beers with a higher yield. It can keep the machine temperature uniform during saccharification. The circulating arm is not easy to bend and can be thoroughly cleaned with water injection. An independent on/off switch for the pump and a flow rate regulator are also integrated so that you can take control of the whole brewing process.
- Accessible for All-Level Users: Our all-grain brewing system with manual and auto modes satisfies the demands of beginners to experts. A kitchen, basement, garage, or patio will all work for your home brewery. And its compact footprint allows it to be stored nicely when your brewing work is done. Start brewing your signature beers with our all-in-one home brewing equipment and enjoy the feeling you get when you take that first sip after a long day at work.
- SIMPLE AND USER FRIENDLY: The Grainfather is electrically powered and designed to be used indoors; No need for burners or hot plates; just plug in and go; Heating from mash to boil takes as little as 20 minutes; Instructions included; Instructional videos available on manufacturer website
- HIGHEST QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The Grainfather is made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel with a 8 gallon capacity; designed to produce up to 6 gallons of beer from one brew
- INTUITIVE DESIGN: Programmable step mashing; delayed heating; waterproof digital display in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES: Use the Connect Control Box in conjunction with the Connect App and Grainfather Brewing Community for the ultimate brewing experience; Bluetooth connectivity allows the Grainfather to be controlled remotely; Simply relax while brewing and then be alerted when to return to your next step
- FANTASTIC SUPPORT: The Grainfather is fully supported around the world by a fantastic support team who love brewing just as much as you do; Our support team is here for any technical inquiries on brewing or how the Grainfather works; as well as general customer service inquiries; 24 month manufacturers warranty
- Specifications: 1/2inch MPT Inlet&Outlet; 110V/60Hz; 5GPM max. flow; 10W rated power; With 19 LPM (5 GPM) max flow rate, our beer pump can lift max 3.4 m (10 ft).
- Safe Transfer Liquids: Tested for safety and performance standards, it can transfer hot and cold liquids quickly and safely. Comply with FDA food standards, can be used in prpfessional occasions. Food grade pump can withstand caustic chemicals and can be effectively sanitized.
- Quiet and Efficient: The separation of the pump main shaft and the impeller achieves the effect of damping and preventing vibration, and reduces the impact of the motor vibration on the pump. With excellent smooth running and efficient quiet cycle.
- Easy Operation: Prime by running liquid through pump prior to turning on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the pump, and once device is powered on (plugged in to outlet), the propeller circulates liquid for maximum flow; Use to dispense beer, treat water, transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun, or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle
- Used Widely: This homebrew beer pump is an optimum liquid transport pump with high output volume and quiet operation for industrial and home equipment.
- VERSATILE: Whether you prefer light or dark, top or bottom fermented, wheat or pilsner, with the Klarstein Mundschenk mash kettle you can brew it exactly how you want. Beginners as well as home brewmasters can serve refreshing and delicious beer and wine.
- SECURE: Up to 8 Gallons of brewing contents can be easily mashed in the large stainless-steel kettle, ensuring that you never run out of beer or wine!
- INTUITIVE OPERATION: The brew kettle’s clearly arranged touch panel with LCD display makes it possible to set the temperature, cooking time and power on the device manually. The device's LCD display always shows the exact current temperature inside the boiler.
- QUALITY: Taste-neutral 304 stainless steel tank elements mean that the brewing process is always hygienic and after use the tank is easy to clean, making beer brewing simple and quick
- PERFECT HOME BREW KETTLE: Make up to 30 litres of fresh beer or fruit wine from your home. Simplicity and thoughtful design mean your home brewery is complete, Bottoms up!
- Includes 16, reusable 1/2 liter plastic PET bottles, caps and bottle labels
- A must have for every homebrewer
- Designed to provide everything you need to bottle a 2 gallon batch of beer or hard cider
- Makes storing and drinking your beer easy and convenient
- These bottles are completely reusable and are composed of FDA compliant plastics and are BPA free
- PORTABLE SIZE: 128oz capacity and the size of 7.7"L x 5.3"W x 18.3"H fits standard home cooler/fridge and easy to transport
- KEEP YOUR BEER FRESH: Mini dispenser system can maintain vacuum pressure in the keg and keep fresh of homebrew, draft and craft beer for few months, also the food grade stainless steel material keeps beer flavor
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: The upgraded regulator has a more accurate PSI degree, fine-tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob can make the beer get perfect carbonation and head
- CO2 CARTRIDGE SYSTEM: Screw CO2 gas cartridges（3/8" Thread）into the regulation supply to maintains perfect carbonation. 16g capsule can tap 128OZ of beer. (CO2 CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED)
- MINI KEG COOLER JACKET: The insulated keg cooler fits 128oz mini keg, this jacket will keep your beer cold for 3 hours at room temperature. There is nothing more fun than drinking ice cold beer!
- MULTI-STEP MASHING CONTROL SYSTEM: Schedule your mash cook recipe. Set custom parameters for each step of the cook and smoothly transition between each step. Adjust the time, temperature, and cooking power as the recipe demands
- 9 GALLON CAPACITY: Glass cook lid ets you keep a close eye on the cook. Small hole for checking the temperature. Plugs Into Standard Wall Outlet
- BONUS RECIPE BOOK: For Belgian Wit, IPA, Kolsch, Pale Ale, Pils, Red Ale, Coast Beer, Weissbier, all in 25 Liters Capacity
- HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL: Max capacity, up to 9 gallons Mash up to 17lbs. of Malt Total Assembled Dimensions (D x H): 15.3’’ x 30.3” External Stainless Steel 1/2in Valve
- CONVENIENT MALT PIPE DESIGN: Detachable filter screen makes cleaning easier. Octagonal wort draining stand supports malt pipe during draining. No hole malt pipe handle design no leaking malt grain into wort
- DOUBLE-WALLED: Double-walled stainless steel insulation keeps beverage warm/cold for 8 hrs. The drink tank growler tap dispenser kit is constructed with food grade 304 stainless steel which keeps beer flavors and fresh
- KEEP BEER FRESH: Mini dispenser system can maintain vacuum pressure in the keg and keep fresh for few mouths. Perfect for homebrew, draft and craft
- DERACHABLE DESIGN: The new spear cap lid style allows you to detach both the regulator & spout while keeping keg contents under pressure for storage. , 128oz capacity and the size of 6.7"L x 6.7"W x 15.6"H fits standard home cooler/fridge and easy to transport
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: Upgraded regulator shows more accurate pressure. Monitor the current PSI from the regulator gauge, fine-tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob can make the beer get perfect carbonation and head
- CO2 CARTRIDGE SYSTEM: Screw CO2 gas cartridges（3/8" Thread）into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg brewing system. 16g capsule can tap 128OZ of beer. (CO2 CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED)
- Brewer’s Edge Mash and Boil with Pump | All Grain Home Brewing System 7.5 Gallon OPEN BOX
- The BeerDroid is the world’s first fully automated personal brewer. You can brew 2.6 gallons of premium quality beer with the push of a button.
- Included with your BeerDroid is the American Pale Ale BrewPrint. BrewPrints have been designed by BrewArt master brewers and are inspired by the world’s most popular beers. BrewArt ingredients are 100% natural and free from additives and preservatives.
- The BeerDroid is Wi-Fi connected and with the BrewArt app you can monitor and control your brew, receive push notifications of brewing milestones, update your firmware and shop through the many available BrewPrints and accessories. Each BrewPrint has its own brewing profile which is automatically downloaded when starting a brew using the BrewArt app.
- Features an easy to read LCD screen to check the status of your brew, control your temperature and customize your brew. Two piece snap tap and easy flush drain for minimal cleaning.
- The BeerDroid features patented end-of-fermentation (EOF) technology that will automatically detect when your brew is complete and ready for kegging.
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Home Beer Brewing System for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Home Beer Brewing System or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Home Beer Brewing System go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.