Buying a Ikea Curtains can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Ikea Curtains from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Ikea Curtains on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Ikea Curtains on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Ikea Curtains- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- Includes: IKEA Ritva White Curtain Set - (1 Pair, White)
- The curtains lower the general light level and provide privacy by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room
- The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks (Hooks sold separately)
- Contains 2 panels with tie-backs
- Size: Length: 98"; Width: 57 "
- Tab heading works on curtain rods.
- Contains 2 panels with tie-backs. 55 x 98"
- The curtains let the daylight through but reduce direct sunlight.
- The curtain can easily be hemmed to the desired length with an iron-on hem strip.
- The measurement applies to each individual curtain length. Shorten to desired length without sewing using SY iron-on hemming strip.
- The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track
- The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks
- You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks
- Contains 2 panels with tie-backs
- The measurement applies to each curtain panel
- Includes 2 lace curtains
- Length 98 inches x width 110 inches
- The lace curtains let the daylight through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution
- The rod pocket allows you to hang the curtains directly on a curtain rod
- Can be easily cut to the desired length without hemming
- You'll get 2 panels (1 pair)
- Each panel measures 57W x 98L"
- Bleached white (Ikea's description)
- Easy hang round metal grommets (eyelets) to slide over your curtain rod.
- Machine washable 100% cotton, unlined, heavy
- The curtains let the light through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution.
- The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.
- The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.
- You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks.
- Contains 2 panels.
- COZY SETTER. A perfect solution when you want privacy or want to block annoying glares on TV and computer screens. The outside light still comes through and creates a cozy atmosphere in the room. Ikea Bergskrabba Curtains will mak your home even more inviting.
- ENJOY PRIVACY. This curtain provide privacy, while letting daylight through, and helps you feel connected with the world outside the window. Create a space that feels homey and safe.
- EASY TO HANG. The heading tape also has hidden tabs that allow you to hang the curtain directly on a curtain rod. The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.
- MORE THAN ONE WAY. The tie heading allows you to hang the curtains directly on a curtain rod. The curtain measures 98 " (250 cm) in Length, and 57 " (145 cm) in Width. This Weighs 2 lb 6 oz (1.08 kg. and has an Area of 39.07 sq feet (3.63 m²).
- QUALITY MADE. The curtains lower the general light level and provide privacy by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room. The curtain is made of 70 % cotton, and 30 % linen while the Heading tape is made from 100 % polyester (100% recycled).
- EXQUISITE DESIGN. ANTENNMAL window curtains are made of a perfect weight material that gives the window a dramatic look. These bedroom curtains not only add a touch of casual beauty and decor to your home, but they also provide privacy for you and your guests.
- GREAT BLACKOUT ABILITY. The curtains lower the general light level and provide privacy by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room.
- FASHIONABLY FUNCTIONAL. These extra-wide curtains are wide enough to fully cover a sliding door or a large window. Furthermore, the curtain panel may be used to provide privacy.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Contains 2 panels. The eyelet heading allows you to hang the curtains directly on a curtain rod.
- MACHINE WASHABLE. These curtains are thick, soft, and easy to maintain. Warm water can be used to wash. As required, iron on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Ikea Curtains?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Ikea Curtains.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Ikea Curtains already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Ikea Curtains because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Ikea Curtains is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Ikea Curtains so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Ikea Curtains last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Ikea Curtains to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Ikea Curtains that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.