Buying a Infinity Sub Woofer can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Infinity Sub Woofer from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Infinity Sub Woofer on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Infinity Sub Woofer on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Infinity Sub Woofer- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- Low-profile design
- Harman-proprietary SSI (Selectable Smart Impedance), 2 ohm or 4 ohm, switch selectable
- 89dB Sensitivity
- OEM-level reliability testing
- Frequency response 35Hz - 175Hz
- Low-profile design
- Harman-proprietary SSI (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- 92dB Sensitivity
- OEM-level reliability testing
- Frequency response 27Hz -175Hz
- Infinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used W-domes but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response
- High output 2 5 ohm ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils enables the speaker to extract every watt from the amplifier and deliver peak power with ease
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers Infinity freezes them bakes them shakes them blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time
- Infinity is in the business of designing reference quality speakers and Kappa car audio speakers are no exception
- Power Rating:
- Peak: 1600 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 200Hz
- SSI (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Power rating:
- Peak: 2000 watts
- Rms: 500 watts
- Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put the choice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
- The Kappa Series voice coil employs a two-sided, ducted airflow design that cools the voice coil, increases power handling and improves reliability. This aero-cooling design is unique among aftermarket subwoofers.
- Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently nonresonant, the glass-fiber cones eliminates distortion so your music—and nothing but your music— comes through loud and clear.
- Power is the lifeblood of any subwoofer. The terminals on the Kappa subwoofers accommodate up to 8-guage wire (8.37mm 2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs.
- SSI (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- High-roll surround
- Proprietary cone design
- Long excursion design
- Frequency response 25Hz - 175Hz
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room.Mounting Type: Floor Standing
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- Bundle Includes: KAPPA103WDSSI (2)
- Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put the choice in your hands.
- The Kappa Series voice coil employs a two-sided, ducted airflow design that cools the voice coil, increases power handling and improves reliability.
- Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently non-resonant, the glass-fiber cones eliminate distortion so your music—and nothing but your music—comes through loud and clear.
- The terminals on the Kappa subwoofers accommodate up to 8-guage wire (8.37mm 2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs.
- INFINITY SCREEN W/ SLIM ONE CONNECT: Escape into the nearly edge-to-edge screen. The Samsung Neo QLED 8K features the expansive Infinity Screen with a near-invisible bezel and the Attachable Slim One Connect that keeps your cables out of sight
- QUANTUM MATRIX PRO W/ MINI LEDS: Experience out-of-this-world detail on a screen made brilliant by a universe of tiny lights. With Quantum Matrix Technology Pro, a staggering grid of Samsung's own Quantum Mini LEDs unleash a billion colors with ultra-fine precision for intense contrast
- NEURAL QUANTUM PROCESSOR 8K: Behind the scenes, the ultra-high performance 8K processor uses 20 neural networks to deliver the most immersive picture yet, with intuitive Smart Hub controls, Atmos sound, exquisite 8K upscaling and more
- HW-Q910B: WIRELESS DOLBY ATMOS- Enjoy a surround sound experience with Dolby Atmos and skip the need for HDMI cables. Immerse yourself in sound and hear it from above for a rich and unparalleled experience
- HW-Q910B: TRUE 9.1.2CH SOUND- Don’t just watch TV – fully immerse yourself in it with astonishing next level true surround sound that floods your ears from every corner of the room. 9 channels, 1 subwoofer and 4 up-firing channels make you feel like you’re right there in the middle of every big game, concert and action sequence
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Infinity Sub Woofer?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Infinity Sub Woofer.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Infinity Sub Woofer already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Infinity Sub Woofer because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Infinity Sub Woofer is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Infinity Sub Woofer so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Infinity Sub Woofer last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Infinity Sub Woofer to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Infinity Sub Woofer that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.