Buying a Instant Tonkotsu Ramen can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Instant Tonkotsu Ramen from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Instant Tonkotsu Ramen on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Instant Tonkotsu Ramen on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Instant Tonkotsu Ramen- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- Tonkotsu ramen - This Japanese style ramen has a creamy and rich pork broth that will transport you to your favorite ramen shop
- Made with kuromayu - Black garlic oil is created by scorching garlic in oil, a cousin of chili oil it adds another layer of flavor to this ramen
- Convenient on-the-go meal - Only takes minutes to cook using hot water or the microwave for a hot snack or delicious meal anytime
- Recyclable bowl - Microwave safe BPA free bowl container allows you a safe and convenient meal that is easy to prepare and recycle
- 0g Trans fat per serving
- The king of ramen (pronounced rah-oh) delivers restaurant-quality noodles in a rich and savory soup full of authentic umami
- Air-dried noodles that are steam-cooked (not fried)
- Cooks in only 4 minutes with 2 cups of water
- Made in Japan using state-of-the-art technology
- Available in 3 flavors: Soy Sauce, Tonkotsu, Miso
- ICHIRAN Ramen Hakata-style Thin Straight
- including Original Red Dry Sauce
- 5 serving pack
- (Japan Import)
- Seafood Tonkotsu, with creamy tonkotsu (pork bone) and umami-rich bonito. Regular Tonkotsu, pork bone soup would you get the full bodied taste featured in this ramen. Spicy Miso Tonkotsu, It offers an authentic Japanese ramen taste and adds a kick with a separate chili oil packet.
- Soy Sauce, ramen has a light soy sauce based soup with katuso stock. Miso, aromatic miso, sesame, and Chinese fava bean chilli paste (Tobanjan). Shio (Salt), umami of the vegetable and seafood stock in this salt flavored ramen are key to its taste
- Spicy Sesame, dandan-style ramen is based with miso soup blended with various spices and enriched with the bold sesame flavor. Sichuan-Inspired Spicy Sesame, Sichuan-style “soupless” with spicy sauce made with miso and accented by Japanese peppers. Chicken Paitan, milky chicken “paitan” soup with strong umami.
- Agodashi Udon, Contains Soybeans, Wheat, Bonito, Anchovy, Sardine.Tokyo-Style Soupless Ramen Abura Soba, rich sauce made of soysauce and accented by rice vinegar and spice. Tempura Udon, strong dashi flavor from bonito and kelp accentuate the flavor of tender chewy ”udon” (thick white noodle)
- Total 9 packs, Menraku Series
- Sapporo Ichiban tonkotsu ramen noodles in chicken broth
- Cook in 3 minutes
- 0g transfat
- 5 Pack
- Japanese ramen "Tonkotsu" taste
- Packaging: 2.9 oz, pack of 12
- 410 calories per serving
- Ready in 3 minutes
- Perfect for a quick lunch or on the go
- Menraku Japanese Ramen Spicy Sesame: Spicy dandan-style instant ramen from the popular Menraku series. The miso-flavored soup is blended with various spices and enriched with the bold sesame flavor.
- Menraku Sichuan-Inspired Spicy Sesame: Popular in Japan, this instant ramen is Sichuan-style “soupless” with spicy sauce made with miso and accented by Japanese peppers. It has a rich taste of miso and sesame.
- Menraku Spicy Miso Tonkotsu Taste: This instant ramen features soup blended with miso and rich tonkotsu (pork bone) flavor, one of the popular flavors at ramen shops. It offers an authentic Japanese ramen taste and adds a kick with a separate chili oil packet.
- Menraku Hot and Spicy: Strong chili flavor with Miso and fried garlic
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Instant Tonkotsu Ramen?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Instant Tonkotsu Ramen.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Instant Tonkotsu Ramen already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Instant Tonkotsu Ramen because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Instant Tonkotsu Ramen is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Instant Tonkotsu Ramen so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Instant Tonkotsu Ramen last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Instant Tonkotsu Ramen to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Instant Tonkotsu Ramen that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.