It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Interior Gloss Paint for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Interior Gloss Paint part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Interior Gloss Paint on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Interior Gloss Paint: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Interior Gloss Paint and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- Use for a variety of indoor and outdoor project surfaces including wood, metal, plaster, masonry or unglazed ceramic
- Water-based acrylic formula is low odor, resist chips and provides long-lasting protection
- Covers up to 120 sq ft and dries to touch in 30 minutes for quick project completion
- Semi-gloss finish provides a soft shine on surfaces, goes on smoothly and provides excellent hide
- Prior to application sand surfaces with 180/200 grit sandpaper, then wash with a degreaser, allow the surface to dry and apply paint
- Interior/exterior High Gloss finish
- Excellent adhesion, durability and moisture resistance
- Perfect for: wood, metal, ceramics, concrete, brick, stucco and crafts
- High hiding and long lasting
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed
- Ultra premium paint and primer in one
- Ideal for living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways
- Smooth application
- Acrylic latex for easy soap and water clean-up, durable and washable
- Low VOC: less than 5 g/l prior to tinting
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – Microblend paint is a professional quality, low VOC, low odor paint and primer with a silky smooth, luxurious finish.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Exceptional hide and self-leveling additives work hard so you don’t have to. Stain blockers and rust inhibitors keep walls and trim looking fresh. Exterior formulas feature additional UV protection.
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA – Our water-based acrylic resin formula cures hard for an extremely durable, stain resistant, scrubbable and washable finish.
- THE ONLY ON-DEMAND PAINT COMPANY – Microblend’s patented APM (automated paint machine) creates a fresh bucket of paint for each order, so every color, sheen and size is always in stock. We ship all orders within 1 business day and many the same day.
- 300+ COLORS – In flat, satin, eggshell, semi-gloss and gloss sheens, and in quart, 1-gallon, 2-gallons, & 5-gallons sizes. Each bucket is tested with a spectrophotometer ensuring incredibly consistent color bucket-to-bucket, for perfectly matched walls and invisible touch-ups.
- Color: Gloss White
- ALL-PURPOSE USE: Perfect for wood, metal, brick, drywall, glass, steel, tile, vinyl, aluminum, most plastics, copper, and masonry
- EASY-TO-APPLY: Low odor, non-flammable water base formula out performs conventional oil base paints and is rust-inhibiting to protect your projects
- SUPERIOR GLOSS & COLOR-RETENTION: Levels to a beautiful smooth glossy finish
- TOUGH DURABLE ACRYLIC FINISH: Resilient durable finish that lasts for years retaining high-quality appearance and resisting scratch and scuff marks
- Features EZ Touch Conical Nozzle
- Flexible self-priming formula
- Resists cracking, flaking, and peeling
- Dry to touch in 30 Minutes / Handle in 1 Hour
- Ideal for use on interior/exterior surfaces including wood, plastic, plaster, metal, masonry and unglazed ceramic
- Oil-based formula is low odor, resist chips and provides long-lasting protection
- Dries to touch in 20 minutes and covers up to 12 sq. ft. per can
- Durable formula provides excellent hide and goes on smoothly
- High gloss finish offers an extra shiny appearance on surface
- Prestige Paints has created a comparable Color based on Color specifications of the original Color using industry leading technology
- This Benjamin Moore paint Color Name is a trademark of Benjamin Moore. Prestige Paints is not associated or affiliated with Benjamin Moore in any way
- Smooth application ideal for living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens and hallways
- 100% Acrylic latex paint for easy soap and water clean-up
- Low VOC: less than 5 g/L prior to tinting
- Weather and corrosion resistant coating protects exterior/interior surfaces like wood, metal, concrete, masonry and more
- Oil-based formula provides a durable protective coating with excellent rust prevention
- Dries to the touch in 2-4 hours and covers up to 90 sq. ft.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, fading and chipping
- Glossy finish provides a fresh shine to surfaces
- Hemway Glitter Paint Additive is great for adding that extra sparkle to anything that you paint, such as walls, ceilings and furniture
- Light-Reflecting Glitter - This glitter contains premium quality light-reflecting crystals to give you an enhanced glitter sparkle effect in your paint
- Quick and Easy to Use - Simply add your desired amount of Glitter Paint Additive to your water-based paint or varnish, mix and apply to see the sparkly magic happen
- Colorfast & Fade Resistant - This Glitter Paint Additive contains high color pigment and premium raw materials which makes it fade and heat resistant, meaning the glitter will shine brighter for longer
- Vegan and Cruelty Free - Hemway glitter for paint is vegan and free from animal testing
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Interior Gloss Paint for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Interior Gloss Paint or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Interior Gloss Paint go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.