While dealing with everyday problems in your life, you decided to get a new Liquid Fertilizer to make your life easier.
But while selecting the right Liquid Fertilizer for your particular needs, you noticed that you just added a new problem to your life because there are numerous options and you don’t know which one to pick.
If you can relate to the situation above, it’s time for you to relax. Because we did the research for you. We went through thousands of data related to the products and had real-life experiences so we can share our thoughts with you.
Each product we selected is according to quality, brand value, longevity, durability, ease of use, price range, warranty, and user reviews. We didn’t skip any crucial factor that’s related to the product selection process.
The product we compiled and ranked from one to ten are various in size, shape, features, and price. You can pick just the one you find suitable for your expectations.
There are products at an as cheap price as $90 and as expensive as $900. So, you can choose a product that lines your budget.
So, let’s get started!
10 Best Liquid Fertilizer List with Detailed Reviews
Here’s the list we’ve made for making your product selection journey smooth. Let’s go through them and find the best match for you!
- ALL-PURPOSE INDUSTRY STANDARD: A balanced fertilizer for a diverse range of plants. From the smallest seed to the largest tree, EZ-gro 20-20-20 fertilizer supplies the nutrients needed for your garden.
- CONCENTRATED LIQUID FERTILIZER: Our fertilizer supplies high-grade nutrients directly to the root. A powerful cocktail with all the nutritional content your plants need. For live plants in your farm or garden. Mix with water before applying to soil.
- ENHANCED MICRONUTRIENT PACKAGE: Infused with a micronutrient package which delivers optimal nutrition for a variety of plants. Balanced NPK ratio, high percentage of ammonium and urea nitrogen. Includes iron, copper, manganese, and zinc, to prevent mineral deficiencies.
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Our 20-20-20 formula delivers nitrogen, phosphate, and soluble potash in the right ratio for your plants to thrive. We use only the highest-quality nutrients available, to deliver professional results for your garden.
- EZ TO MIX, EZ TO USE: Free measuring cup included. Shake well and mix with water before use, and apply as directed. Nature will do the rest. Your plants will be rooting for more!
- Get your garden going with FoxFarm Grow Big, our liquid concentrate fertilizer that supports lush vegetative growth.
- FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food is formulated for use on all plants and can be used every time you water. OMRI Listed and Registered CDFA Organic Input Material.
- FoxFarm Tiger Bloom is a phosphorus fertilizer that contains nitrogen to support vigorous growth. FoxFarm Tiger Bloom is designed to encourage abundant fruit, flower and multiple bud development.
- FoxFarm Big Bloom, FoxFarm Grow Big, and FoxFarm Tiger Bloom, together at last. Designed to work together to support vigorous growth, multiple bud development and abundant fruit.
- Twin Canaries Conversion Chart included with every order.
- Ready-to-use plant food, no mixing required
- No mixing with water - simply apply directly to the soil
- Instantly feeds all potted plants
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- For indoor and outdoor container plants
- ALL PURPOSE: 10-10-10 with Amino Acids (5.5%) & Seaweed Extract is a generic liquid fertilizer designed for all stages of plant growth.
- USE SITES: Great for gardens, flowers, fruits, vegetables, turf grasses etc.| Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- USAGE RATES: 1-2 oz per gallon of water (it's better to start at a lower rate and work your way up) | Water generously & continue use every 1-2 weeks
- HIGH CONCENTRATE: Makes up to 32 gallons of fertilizer
- MEASURE & POUR: Comes in an easy measure and pour bottle that allows the end-user to measure and pour a specific dosage by simply squeezing the bottle. See images for directions.
- ULTIMATE LIQUID NITROGEN FERTILIZER: This liquid lawn food supplement has an ultra-high nitrogen formula to promote green grass and quick growth. Easily turn yellow & nitrogen deficient grass into a lush thick green!
- 28-0-0 QUICK & SLOW RELEASE TECHNOLOGY: This 2-in-1 liquid lawn fertilizer formula provides 70% quick-release nitrogen for rapid green and growth and 30% slow-release nitrogen for ongoing growth between applications.Get the best of both worlds in 1 easy application.
- WORKS WITH ALL GRASS TYPES: Whether you have warm- or cold-season grass, this is the perfect liquid grass food for quick green-up. It's super-effective in making your lawn green and to achieve consistent growth. Ideal for both new and old lawns.
- Apply Nitrogen to Your Lawn Quickly: PetraTools created our NPK lawn booster to be simple and easy to use. Mix 5oz of liquid nitrogen per gallon of water for maintenance or 10 oz per gallon to correct nitrogen levels. Treats up to 12,800 Sq. Ft. for maintenance or 6,400 Sq. Ft. of nitrogen deficient grass. For best results, use a PetraTools sprayer to evenly spray mixture across lawn.
- American Family-Owned Company & USA Support: PetraTools is a USA-based company located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. All PetraTools products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and excellent USA customer service members waiting by the phones to answer any questions you may have. PetraTools continues to work hard to deliver top-quality sprayers & solutions to keep your home, lawn, and places of business clean, green, and safe.
- Feeds and greens while watering your lawn
- Apply to any grass type
- Use when turf is actively growing
- Improved greening (when compared to previous Scotts Liquid Turf Builder Lawn Fertilizer and applied as directed)
- Feeds and strengthens to help protect against future problems
- Superior Indoor Plant Fertilizer - MARPHYL Marine Phytoplankton is ideal as an outdoor and indoor plant fertilizer. It's an excellent vegetable fertilizer, houseplant fertilizer, and lawn fertilizer. It's great for your garden, greenhouse, and hydroponics. Enjoy gorgeous, colorful blooms with this exceptional flower food. Enhance soil quality and watch your trees, shrubs, vines, grass, plants, flowers, and vegetables thrive.
- Natural Indoor Plant Food - Marine Phytoplankton are Microalgae full of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It's so much more than your average liquid plant fertilizer. MARPHYL's fertilizer for indoor plants and outdoor plants, grasses, trees, flowers and more, provides an astounding array of nutritional elements. Packed with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, DHA, EPA, amino acids, chlorophyll, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals, so your lawn, garden, and greenhouses will flourish
- Organic & Sustainable - Our Liquid Marine Phytoplankton Soil Enhancer is an organic, all purpose plant food that is harvested 100% naturally. It's vegan, non-toxic, non-GMO & sustainably made with no preservatives making it safe for vegetable gardening, ground water, and pets. It replenishes your soil on a regular basis to ensure the continued growth and beauty of your vegetation. Our organic plant fertilizer will meet your every need and provide a safe environment for all gardening.
- Miraculous & Beneficial - Found in oceans across the world, marine phytoplankton are micro algae that infuse your plants, trees, grasses, and more with everything they need for health and longevity. High in potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorus as well as calcium and magnesium for lush foliage. Your lawn & garden will be the envy of the neighborhood, and your indoor plants will brighten your home.
- Easy to Use Water Soluble Fertilizer - Simply mix a 1:20 ratio of our liquid plant fertilizer with water. Once in the water, stir, and then pour onto the plants. Perfect for use in small and large sprayers. Recommended use is every two weeks. You'll see the difference after just one application!
- BENEFITS: Makes 6400 applications for house plants. (Makes 50 gallons, Each gallon makes 128 applications) Its like a full ecosystem in a bottle that is a concentrated formula for watering your plants its easy, 1. 2. 3. and your ready to go. Great for all soil and growing medias, hydroponics, semi hydro, lecca, Bavariums with reptiles, terrariums, water gardens and fish tanks, flowers and so much more. Good For Roots, Stems, Leaves, Blooms, Foliage, and over all plant health.
- WHAT IS IT? Fully Digested Elemental, Nutrient Supplement System for all plants. All vitamins and minerals with the microbial index are essential to a plants life. Complete Micro-fungi mycorrhizae and rhizobacteria strains, in a pH Balanced formula.
- HOW ITS MADE: Through our Zymology process we break down the 18 ingredients into thousands of separate fully digested and readily absorbable elements. This full nutrition can take over 5 years to complete before we bottle it up for you.
- WHATS IN IT: 18 Balanced Super Nutrients For Plants Including Poultry Litter, Rabbit Manure, Bat Guano, Cricket Fras, Humic Shale, Worm Castings, Oyster Shell, Mycorrhizae, Dolomite limes, Kelp Meal, Gypsum, Alfalfa meal, Concentrated Fulvic Acid, Blood meal, Proprietary mineral blend from the best sources.
- HOW LONG DOES IT LAST: This product does not expire, in any dilution or concentrated form. Our powder is made to react immediately in the water you add to grow happy healthy plants. Don't be fooled by other liquids that promise and under deliver, Our full concentrate puts you in command of how much to use for each plant without concern of harming your plants.
- Feed your tropical plants with Miracle-Gro Tropical Houseplant Food to promote lush foliage
- Formulated with micronutrients including magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, and zinc
- Starts feeding instantly
- Apply once per week while watering during the spring and summer months
- Safe for all tropical plants, including spider plants, ZZ plants, snake plants, croton, pothos, monstera, fiddle-leaf figs, and more
- BENEFITS: All purpose fertilizer designed to be used throughout the growing season that provides readily available nutrients AND extended, long lasting nitrogen (Product contains 50% SLOW RELEASE NITROGEN (SRN))
- BONUS: Micro-nutrients aid in plant growth, aesthetic appeal, and overall plant health.
- DIRECTIONS FOR ORNAMENTALS: Mix 1-2 oz of fertilizer to 1 gallon of water and water plants generously. Use fertilizer once every two weeks. DIRECTIONS FOR TURF: Use 3 oz. of fertilizer for every 1000 sq. ft. Mix in a spray tank at ratio of 1-3 oz per gallon of water. Fertilize once every 2-4 weeks.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: 18% Nitrogen | 3% Available Phosphoric Acid | 6% Soluble Potash | .05% Copper .1% Iron .05% Manganese .05% Zinc
How to Choose The Best Liquid Fertilizer- Buying Guide You Shouldn’t Skip
Although you’ve chosen a particular brand after going through our list, there are a few factors we don’t recommend you skip. Here, we will talk about some factors like product quality, brand reputation, durability, longevity, versatility, budget, etc that you should take seriously.
Since you are investing a fair amount of money to get a Liquid Fertilizer for you or your loved one, you don’t want to regret it after a few months of buying it, right?
Luckily, you reading this guide that will help you identify your needs and save your time from doing in-depth research regarding the products.
It’s wise to avoid brands that constantly disappoint users with their products or service. Since there are other options, why compromise an important part like brand reputation? Check the past and present records of your chosen brand before you click the buy button.
Another factor that you should not compromise a bit is product quality. Whether the product is made of good materials, how it performs, how its finish is, etc should be taken into consideration. Most people go after high-quality brands even by spending more money than cheap brands. Because they know that good products require a good budget.
Ease of Use and Maintain
Do you have to pass a hard time while using the product or it’s pretty easy to operate? Ask this yourself before buying the product. Otherwise, the complexity of the product might make your journey unpleasant.
Also, people who are busy with work most of the time will not be happy with products that require high maintenance. So, keep this in your mind too.
Durability and Longevity
These are two of the unavoidable parts of product selection. Highly durable products rarely disappoint users. Most people find comfort in using a product that doesn’t require frequent repairs and last long.
Therefore, be sure that your product will not need to repair or replace just after a few months after making the purchase.
Although some people don’t think about the budget in the first place, it’s a crucial factor when you choose a product. You’ll get countless products and the price range will highly vary. So, it’s normal to get a bit confused about which one to go for.
If you opt for a product that should serve you for a long period, don’t hesitate to widen your budget. But if you want something for medium service that lasts some years, go for a mid-priced one.
And, it’s always best not to let any cheap product fool you because most of them wear and tear soon.
Does the model you’re buying have any special features? Know this answer before you pick a model because different models come with different features and specifications and you shouldn’t miss the one that lines with your needs.
Go through the E-commerce site’s user reviews from where you’ll make the purchase. This will let you know about both positive and negative reviews that most users experienced and shared with honesty.
A product that’s user-friendly should also be versatile. It should offer you different features to make it fit different functions, styles, and utilities. The brands that we reviewed are versatile enough so you can feel free to pick any of them that matches your needs.