Buying a Martial Arts Forearm Guards can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Martial Arts Forearm Guards from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Martial Arts Forearm Guards on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Martial Arts Forearm Guards on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Martial Arts Forearm Guards- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - These martial arts hand / forearm armor guards include high density foam, premium stiching, and comfortable fabric for the perfect combination of comfort and protection
- FLEX CHANNEL TECHNOLOGY - Formed with High Density Thermoformed padding with Flex Channels
- Tightly woven material composed of a polyester/rubber/nylon/rayon blend
- Features 1/2" protective padding
- Durable and comfortable
- Non-slip elastic contouring material
- Machine Washer friendly
- Complete forearm protection.
- 1/2" padding from wrist to elbow.
- Curved joint for better flexibility.
- Full forearm protective sleeves
- Curved streamlined design contours around the forearm
- Padded from wrist to elbow
- Compression style sleeve keeps guards firmly in place
- Sold as a pair (Sizing: Measure from wrist to elbow) RUNS SMALL, ORDER A SIZE UP
- Approved by WTF, suitable for Taekwondo and other Martial Arts training
- High quality PU leather, constructed polyurethane molding.
- Two elastic straps with velcro closure for adjustment.
- Wide top & narrow bottom design provides ergonomic fit and protection.
- Weight about 0.66 lb for a pair, please choose size according to the size chart. Fast delivery about 7 days.
- Safe and excellent protector that meets the high test standards and approved by World Taekwondo Federstion, Korea Taekwondo Association as well as obtaining CE mark in Europe
- High durability by use of high-quality PU material Additional infusion of compression sponge and power foam, this providing high level shock absorption. Urethane coating inside that minimizes the spinning of the protector during the competition
- Improvement of natural function for arm protector with strengthen of PU supplements
- Attached Label with detail information on the inner part / Inside urethane Coating for non-slip while Taekwondo sparring
- Material : Polyurethane, Polyolenfin Foam, Polyester, EVA / Color : White & Black with Mooto logo band / Origin : South KOREA / Official recognition : WTF, Size : XS(23cm or 9.05 inch) / S(24cm or 9.44 inch) / M((26cm or 10.23inch) / L(28cm or 11.02 inch) / XL(30cm or 11.81)
- Full forearm and wrist protection for striking, blocking and checking drills
- Integrated GEL for extra protection and comfort. Padding retains your unique forearm form through use
- Exclusive hook and loop strap secures top of guard tightly to elbow
- Strong, super durable elastic secures wrists in place. Slides on easily but stays in place all workout long
- Ideal for MMA, Karate, Martial Arts and many other sports. Sold as pair (2 pads)
- FOREARM SLEEVE: This compression forearm sleeve with TRI-FLEX pad system is designed to provide optimum protection and flexibility while playing a variety of sports--great for basketball, football, hockey, and more.
- TRI-FLEX PAD SYSTEM: The TRI-FLEX pad system is constructed with strategically placed triangular pads to conform to the player's body.
- MOISTURE-WICKING: The fabric’s DRI-GEAR technology wicks away moisture, keeping players drier and more comfortable.
- COMPRESSION FIT: Spandex/Polyester fabric offers excellent fit and comfort.
- SIZE OPTIONS: Available in small, medium, and large sizes - perfect for any age or skill level.
- Fist and forearm protective sleeves with hand and knuckle protection.
- Curved streamlined design contours around the forearm.
- Featuring Multi-Channel technology.
- Compression style sleeve keeps guards firmly in place.
- Sold as a pair (Sizing: Measure from knuckles to elbow).
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Martial Arts Forearm Guards?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Martial Arts Forearm Guards.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Martial Arts Forearm Guards already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Martial Arts Forearm Guards because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Martial Arts Forearm Guards is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Martial Arts Forearm Guards so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Martial Arts Forearm Guards last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Martial Arts Forearm Guards to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Martial Arts Forearm Guards that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.