So, you are going to start a new journey with a Memphis Competition Subs; good luck for you! But not only the ‘good luck’ wish will ensure a great journey with the product, tight?
You have to go through hundreds of similar-looking, differently-performed products and choose a single one that would be suitable for your particular needs. Sounds difficult?
Well, we admit that the product selection process is truly difficult but only when you don’t have the right direction. We are here with the best 10 Memphis Competition Subs on the market with buying guide so you don’t waste your valuable hours on the research.
You might ask, how we chose the products?
We collected the all the popular brands (among what you find it hard to choose the one) and tested individually. After the tests, our team discussed the individual features and ranked the products in a short-list from one to ten numbers.
Not only this, but we talked with real-life users and got idea about how they feel about the products. Not every brand will give you 100% positive user experience; you may need to compromise some qualities for the sake of your budget or any other particular feature.
10 Best Memphis Competition Subs
And, your wait is over now. Here are the most exciting products on the market that offer you some great features and make your life easier.
- 1 Ohm or 2 Ohm selectable impedance
- RMS/Peak: 1500/3000 Watts
- 3.5" aluminum triple voice coil
- Double stitched rubber surround
- Light weight ultra rigid glass fiber dustcap
- Features: Memphis Audio MOJO MJM644 6.5" 1400 Watt Competition Car Subwoofer DVC 4 ohm Sub
- Vented cast aluminum basket. Fiberglass reinforced cone. Stitched foam surround
- Heat dissipating aluminum heat sink. 4-layer copper 1.5" voice coil
- DVVC (Direct Vent Voice Coil) Cooling. Specifications: Size (in): 6.5". RMS Power (w): 700
- Peak Power (w): 1400. Sensitivity (dB): 82. Magnet Size (Oz): 80. Mounting Depth (in): 5
- 1Ω or 2Ω ohm selectable impedance RMS: 1500 watts Peak: 3000 watts
- 3.5” aluminum triple voice coil Vented cast aluminum basket Double stitched rubber surround
- DVVC Direct Vent Voice Coil Cooling 250 oz magnet Light weight Polypropylene dustcap
- Reinforced spider Folded surround for increased excursion without sacrificing effective surface area Sensor: 83 dB
- Magnet: 250 oz Depth: 8.58"
- Memphis Audio MOJO MJM822 8" 1800 Watt Competition Car Subwoofer DVC 2 ohm Sub 2-Pack
- Vented cast aluminum basket. Fiberglass reinforced cone. Stitched foam surround
- Heat dissipating aluminum heat sink. 4-layer copper 2" voice coil
- DVVC (Direct Vent Voice Coil) Cooling. Size (in): 8". RMS Power (w): 900. Peak Power (w): 1800
- Sensitivity (dB): 82. Magnet Size (Oz): 105. Mounting Depth (in): 5.75. Cut Out Diameter (in): 7.32
- Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power than the competition. Extra Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion. Silver Stitching Con
- Rockville DESTROYER 12D2 12" Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer. Peak Power Handling: 8000 Watts. Program Power Handling: 4000 Watts . CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 2000 Watts . Voice Coils are made in the USA! 3” 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with Alumin
- Triple-Stacked 300 Oz Y35 Magnets. (Y35 is the best grade and they will perform better than most 400 oz magnets). 1-Piece Chrome T-Yoke with Stamped Logo (1 piece t-yokes magnetize better and makes excursion (xmax) better as well as increases the BL rating
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight. Large 8 Gaug
- Package Includes:. (2) Memphis Audio MOJO MJM844 8" 1800 Watt Competition Car Subwoofer DVC 4 ohm Sub. (1) Rockville KRYPTON M4 6000w Peak/1500w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote. (1) Rockville RWK0CU 0 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
- Features of MJM844: Memphis Audio MOJO MJM844 8" 1800 Watt Competition Car Subwoofer DVC 4 ohm Sub. Vented cast aluminum basket. Fiberglass reinforced cone. Stitched foam surround. Heat dissipating aluminum heat sink. 4-layer copper 2" voice coil. DVVC (Direct Vent Voice Coil) Cooling.
- Specifications:. Size (in): 8". RMS Power (w): 900. Peak Power (w): 1800. Sensitivity (dB): 82. Magnet Size (Oz): 105. Mounting Depth (in): 5.75. Cut Out Diameter (in): 7.32. Voice Coil Diameter (in): 2. Warranty: 1
- Features of Krypton-M4: Rockville Krypton-M4 6000 Watt Peak / 1500w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, RF Fosgate, etc). 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (76% efficient). 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (86% efficient). 4 Ohm: 550 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (89% efficient).
- Amplifier Kit Key Features of RWK0CU: 0 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit. Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 3000 Watts. Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal. The solid brass gold plated ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems. Strand Count: 4704. BC-5W2 Compliant. Kit includes:. 17 ft. Frosted Blue 0 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal. 3 ft.
- Fiberglass reinforced cone
- Dual 2 Ohm
- RMS Power Watts - 700
- Peak Power Watts - 1400
- Heat dissipating aluminum heat sink
- fiberglass-reinforced cone with stitched foam surround
- power handling: 900 watts RMS (1800 watts peak)
- top-mount depth: 5-3/4"
- Features and Specifications: Vented cast aluminum basket, Fiberglass reinforced cone, Stitched foam surround, Heat dissipating aluminum heat sink, 4-layer copper 1.5" voice coil, DVVC (Direct Vent Voice Coil) Cooling, Size: 6.5". Power Handling: 700W RMS Power | 1400W Peak Power. Sensitivity: 82dB, Magnet Size: 80 oz, Mounting Depth: 5", Cut Out Diameter: 5.95", and Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5".
How Can You Choose The Best Memphis Competition Subs?- Go Through This Buying Guide
No matter how great a brand is, you must know some factors that should be considered before making the purchase.
Some models will be more durable than the others, some will be cheaper, some will last longer, and some may make you break the bank.
So, factors like longevity, product materials, durability, price, usability, and warranty should be your concern. But imagine doing all the research before buying a single product! Won’t it be a huge burden on your shoulder when you have bigger things to get worried about?
We know how it feels. For this, we’ve done the job for you. Our AI collected thousands of data about the product information through advanced algorithms. Therefore, these buying guides will make your product selection journey smooth and simple.
How durable your Memphis Competition Subs is will be related to how long it lasts. Make sure the materials that the manufacturers used are durable enough so you don’t have to be extra alart for the product that it can wear and tear at any time.
Most branded products are durable enough but you’ll get some that are highly durable and lasts like lifetime. If you’re intended to buy one like this, remember that it will cost much as well.
Be sure about the performance of your desired product. How it performs will depend on how advance technologies are used to manufacture the product. Make sure you have a clear idea about the matters. Do a thorough check with the product to see how great it performs.
Does your chooden brand have any past negativity? Think about the rumors (if there’s any) it had in the past time; think with a clear head. You’ll get some brands reliable which have been serving their customers throughout decads.
Missing the latest models of your favourite brand is not a wise idea. You might miss some exciting new or unique features just because you were not aware of them. The little advancements and improvements can make your experience 2x better than before.
Your Needs and Requirements
Your needs and requirements will also affect the product demand. If your budget is tight, you should go for a product that’s medium in quality and price. But in that case, you’ll have to be prepare to buy another one after a few years.
Similarly, if you want a product that’s highly durale and last longer, you have to invest accordingly. So, choose the product based on what your requirement or limitation is.
In most brands, some products come with unique features that are great for meeting any particular user need. Make sure you don’t miss the opportunity. Explore every models and their unique features and then finalize your decision.
Ease of Use and Cleaning
It’s also important to know how easy to use and clean your product is. Otherwise, the complexities of operating and cleaning can make your journey bitter. Of course, busy people will not like it to spend hours just for cleaning a machine.
User Ratings and Reviews
What the users say about the product should also be considered. Seek for information from people who already used the product and have a clear idea about the pros and cons of the products.
This way, you can be aware of the negative features of a product or know the right way to use the product.