It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Mobile Base For Table Saw for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Mobile Base For Table Saw part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Mobile Base For Table Saw on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Mobile Base For Table Saw: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Mobile Base For Table Saw and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- Turn your stationary tools into mobile machines, helping you to get the most out of your work space
- Perfect for band saws, table saws, tool chests, cabinets, safes, planers, sanders, jointers, drill presses and more
- Fits square base configurations anywhere from 11.8 by 11.8 inches up to 35.4 by 35.4 inches
- Fits rectangular bases up to 51.2 by 19.7 inches in size
- Features two fixed casters, two swivel casters, two foot-locking brakes, and a two-year warranty
- 400 Lb Capacity: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base Kit Pm-1100 Is Customizable To Accommodate Any Machine Size Footprint And Has A Weight Capacity Of 400Lbs. (181 Kg)
- Mount & Move Easily: Your Large Machines, Woodworking Equipment, And Power Tools Can All Be Mounted And Moved With Ease, Including Table Saws, Bandsaws, Workbenches, And More
- Adjustable Size: All Types Of Machinery And Other Heavy Items Can Be Mobile With The Pm-1100. Just Measure The Machine’S Footprint, Cut 3/4" Plywood (Not Included) To Size For The Base, Then Fit The Hardware, And You’Re Ready To Go
- Easy Glide + Locking Levers: The Easy To Use Foot-Operated Locking Levers Lock The 3 Inch Hard Plastic Caster Wheels Into Place. This Kit Is Perfect For Garages, Woodshops, Workshops, Or Anywhere You Need To Make Your Equipment Mobile
- Heavy-Duty rubber and steel casters with sealed bearings
- Adjusts from 19" x 21" to 29-1/2" x 29-1/2"
- Adjustable positive stop/rubber leveling feet
- 2 fixed casters and 2 swivel casters
- 1200 lb. Capacity
- 20" x 20" to 29-1/2" x 29-1/2"
- Corner pads measure 4" square
- 700 lb. max. capacity
- 400 LB CAPACITY: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base PM-1000 has a weight capacity at 400lbs. (181 kg). It’s universal strength makes it ideal to move square or rectangle equipment and heavy tools around your shop or garage
- MOUNT & MOVE EASILY: Make large machinery such as table saws and bandsaws, woodworking equipment, power tools, planers, jointers, shapers, and spindle sanders movable with ease with this strong base
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Adjusts from 12 x 12 inches to 32 x 32 inches square or up to 17 x 48 inches rectangle. The stand is adjustable in 1-inch increments to fit a wide variety of machines
- EASY GLIDE + LOCKING LEVERS: The easy to use foot-operated locking levers lock the steel mobile base firmly into place. When it’s time to get moving, the 3 inch hard rubber wheels provide a smooth glide
- LOW PROFILE: This mobile base lifts your machine height by less than 1 inch, adding only a small increase to your working height while allowing your equipment to be completely mobile and moved around as needed
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: D2259A
- Item Package Dimension: 42.0" L x 8.5" W x 4.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 24.92 lb
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The rugged HTC-2000 has a 500-lb weight capacity so even your heavy machines can now be mobilized
- ADJUSTABLE TO SUITE YOUR NEEDS: This mobile base expands from 12x12 inches to 34x34 inches square, and an 18x50 inch rectangle - all in one-inch increments. Max square size: 34x34 inches
- ROCK SOLID STABILITY: Easy to use foot levers lock and unlock wheels for quick easy mobility and stability when you need it.
- HEAVY DUTY: The HTC-200 by HTC is constructed of heavy-duty steel rails and has 3-inch heavy duty rubber caster wheels for easy roll.
- LOW PROFILE: This rolling mobile base increases machine height by less than 1-inch so it won’t interfere with tool operation
- 650 lb. capacity - it’s a true heavy duty adjustable universal mobile base
- Ideal for large, unwieldy machines and tools - Table Saws, Band Saws, Planers, Jointers, Shapers, Spindle Sanders, and most other stationary power tools
- Also perfect for larger cabinets, toolboxes, safes, gun cabinets, and much more
- Foot operated steel locking levers with 3 inch non-marring ball bearing wheels and casters
- Glides effortlessly, and locks down rock solid with a quick press
- All swivel design allows for easy mobility and maneuvering of equipment in tight spaces
- Foot operated locking levers hold the base firmly in place
- Adjustable in one inch increments to fit most machines
- Heavy duty grade, holds up to 1, 500 lbs
- Heaviest Capacity: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base Pm-3500 Has The Heaviest Weight Capacity Of Any Rolling Dolly At 1500 Lbs. (680 Kg). It’S Industrial Strength Makes It Ideal For Larger, Heavier Equipment Like Metal Cabinets, Freezers, Safes, And More
- Mount & Move Easily: Your Largest Machines, Woodworking Equipment, And Power Tools Can All Be Mounted And Moved With Ease, Including Table Saws, Bandsaws, Planers, Jointers, Shapers, And Spindle Sanders
- Easy Glide + Locking Levers: The Easy To Use Foot-Operated Locking Levers Clamp The Steel Mobile Base Firmly Into Place. When It’S Time To Get Moving, The 3 Inch Ball Bearing Wheels And Casters Provide A Smooth, Effortless Glide
- Optional Extensions: The Bora Pm-3036 Extension Rail Kit (Sold Separately) Includes Two 36 Inch Extension Rails That Can Be Used To Extend The Size Of Your Pm-3500 To Accept Extra Large Tools
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Mobile Base For Table Saw for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Mobile Base For Table Saw or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Mobile Base For Table Saw go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.