It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- Compatible with z97 boards only
- Not compatible with Z87 or Intel Motherboards
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology
- Processor with Unlocked Clock Multiplier
- Quick Sync Video enabling faster video conversion Supports LGA 1150 socket
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket.Audio ports (Rear): 5 plus Optical S/PDIF (Realtek ALC1200 Codec)
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Lightning USB 20G is powered by the ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s from the Rear USB Type-C port
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
- Compatible with Z87 and Z97 motherboards. Z87 motherboard users may need to apply a BIOS update for compatibility. Not compatible with Intel Motherboards.
- LGA 1150
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology
- Quick Sync Video enabling faster video conversion
- Intel Device Protection with Boot Guard Intel IPT with PKI Intel Turbo boost technology
- PROCESSOR TYPE: INTEL CORE I7
- Cache: 8 MB
- Clock Speed: 3.4 GHZ
- 🖥【LGA 1150 Motherboard】The gaming motherboard supports Intel 4th gen processor (Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron/E3 series) with LGA 1150 CPU socket.
- 🖥【Dual-channel DDR3】The Intel LGA1150 motherboard supports dual-channel DDR3 memory, 1333/1600/1866MHz frequency type, the maximum memory capacity is 32GB(4*8GB).
- 🖥【High-speed Interface】The computer motherboard for Intel i3 i5 i7 supports M.2 protocol, NVME and SATA mode automatic switching. And it is equipped with 1 PCIe x16 3.0, 1 PCIe x1 2.0, 2 PCI, 3 SATA 3.0.
- 🖥【High-definition Display Interface】This desktop motherboard is equipped with VGA, DVI and HDMI-compatible high-definition multimedia transmission interface, the transmission rate can reach 48Gbp/s.
- 🖥️【Ultimate Network Speed】The B85M Pro motherboard with RJ45 gigabit network interface, RTL8111K network card chip, the maximum network transmission rate can reach 1000bps/s, bringing an extremely fast and smooth online gaming network.
- MPN, INT#CM8064601560113
- Intel Core i7 3.60 GHz processor offers more cache space and the hyper-threading architecture delivers high performance for demanding applications with better onboard graphics and faster turbo boost
- The Socket LGA-1700 socket allows processor to be placed on the PCB without soldering
- 11 MB L2 and 25 MB L3 cache offers supreme performance for computation intensive apps
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
- 8MB BOX
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB total (4800MHz)
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- Socket Type LGA 1200
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Motherboard For Intel Core I7 4790K go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.