It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Motherboards For I5 4690K for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Motherboards For I5 4690K part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Motherboards For I5 4690K on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Motherboards For I5 4690K: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Motherboards For I5 4690K and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- ※Intel LGA 1150 socket: The H81 M-ATX motherboard is powered by the H81 chipset and supports Intel 4th generation Core i3/i5/i7, Xeon E3/V3 series, Celeron G series and Pentium G series processors. (Eg. Core i7-4790K, Core i5-4690K, Core i3-4160T, Xeon E3-1280 v3, Pentium G3260T, Celeron G1830, etc.)
- ※High-speed PCIE channel: PCIe 2.0 protocol standard, X16 channel bandwidth can reach 8GB/s. Meet the daily work and entertainment needs of players.
- ※Dual-channel DDR3 memory slots: 2 DDR3 Non ECC desktop memory slots, unbuffered, support effective frequencies of 1280/1333/1600/1866MHz, and a maximum capacity of 32GB.
- ※Stable power supply: Intel H81 computer motherboard is designed with three-phase power supply, all-solid capacitors, and 8+24-pin power supply interface to ensure the stable operation of each circuit in the motherboard.
- ※Notice: The SATA 3.0 interface and M.2 interface in this H81 motherboard are incompatible. If you need to use a SATA M.2 hard drive, then the two SATA 3.0 ports will not be available. If you want to use the SATA 3.0 interface, the M.2 interface will not be available. If you need to use the SATA 3.0 interface, you need to pull out the 4 black small parts on the right end of the M.2 slot and insert them into the right slot. If you need to use the M.2 slots, you don't need to move them.
- 🖥【LGA 1150 Motherboard】The gaming motherboard supports Intel 4th gen processor (Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron/E3 series) with LGA 1150 CPU socket.
- 🖥【Dual-channel DDR3】The Intel LGA1150 motherboard supports dual-channel DDR3 memory, 1333/1600/1866MHz frequency type, the maximum memory capacity is 32GB(4*8GB).
- 🖥【High-speed Interface】The computer motherboard for Intel i3 i5 i7 supports M.2 protocol, NVME and SATA mode automatic switching. And it is equipped with 1 PCIe x16 3.0, 1 PCIe x1 2.0, 2 PCI, 3 SATA 3.0.
- 🖥【High-definition Display Interface】This desktop motherboard is equipped with VGA, DVI and HDMI-compatible high-definition multimedia transmission interface, the transmission rate can reach 48Gbp/s.
- 🖥️【Ultimate Network Speed】The B85M Pro motherboard with RJ45 gigabit network interface, RTL8111K network card chip, the maximum network transmission rate can reach 1000bps/s, bringing an extremely fast and smooth online gaming network.
- 🖥️ LGA 1150 Motherboard --- This H97 M-ATX motherboard is equipped with LGA 1150 CPU socket, supporting Intel Core/Pentium/Xeon series processor
- 🖥️ Dual-channel DDR3 Memory Slot --- Supports 4*DDR3 Non-ECC memory and 800/1280/1333/1600mhz effective frequency, the maximum memory capacity is 32GB
- 🖥️ Ultimate Network Speed --- The motherboard has a gigabit network interface, and the maximum network transmission rate can reach 1000bps/s, bringing an extremely fast and smooth online gaming experience
- 🖥️ Stable Power Supply --- This LGA 1150 DDR3 motherboard with 24pin+8pin power interface, a 4-phase power supply to ensure the stable operation of the CPU (at least 500w brand power supply)
- 🖥️ Integrated High-definition Display Interface --- This computer motherboard comes with HDMI-compatible & VGA high-definition multimedia transmission interface, supports 1080PX and 4K resolution output
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core processors.ASUS 5X PROTECTION III : Overvoltage Protection
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Stronger VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Memory overclocking: Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing for significantly reducing crosstalk, preserving signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors (Socket 1151).Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.05V
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3. 0 x16, 2 PCIe 3. 0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7. 1 Ch HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio caps
- Compatible with Z87 and Z97 motherboards. Z87 motherboard users may need to apply a BIOS update for compatibility.
- LGA 1150 ,Processor Base Frequency 3.5 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 3.9 GHz
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology
- Quick Sync Video enabling faster video conversion
- Intel Device Protection with Boot Guard
- Intel Core i5 2.50 GHz processor features Socket LGA-1700 socket for installation on the PCB,offers hyper-threading architecture that delivers high performance for demanding applications with improved onboard graphics and turbo boost
- Its 18 MB of L3 cache is good enough to carry routine data and process them in a flash giving you fast and smooth performance.Built-in Intel UHD Graphics 730 controller for improved graphics and visual quality. Supports up to 4 monitors.
- Prime B660M-A D4:with Intel LGA 1700 socket,Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors,Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet ,rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A and Type-C
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors.BIOS: 192 (128+64) Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide stable power delivery for the most demanding situations
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: PCIe 4.0, 3x M.2, 2.5 Gb LAN, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2X2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 support
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet ,rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A and Type-C
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Motherboards For I5 4690K for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Motherboards For I5 4690K or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Motherboards For I5 4690K go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.