While dealing with everyday problems in your life, you decided to get a new Outdoor Faucets Vacuum Breaker to make your life easier.
But while selecting the right Outdoor Faucets Vacuum Breaker for your particular needs, you noticed that you just added a new problem to your life because there are numerous options and you don’t know which one to pick.
If you can relate to the situation above, it’s time for you to relax. Because we did the research for you. We went through thousands of data related to the products and had real-life experiences so we can share our thoughts with you.
Each product we selected is according to quality, brand value, longevity, durability, ease of use, price range, warranty, and user reviews. We didn’t skip any crucial factor that’s related to the product selection process.
The product we compiled and ranked from one to ten are various in size, shape, features, and price. You can pick just the one you find suitable for your expectations.
There are products at an as cheap price as $90 and as expensive as $900. So, you can choose a product that lines your budget.
So, let’s get started!
10 Best Outdoor Faucets Vacuum Breaker List with Detailed Reviews
Here’s the list we’ve made for making your product selection journey smooth. Let’s go through them and find the best match for you!
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- The Package Length of the product is 2 inches
- The Package Width of the product is 2 inches
- The Package Height of the product is 3 inches
- Hose bibs and most products are excluded from the requirements of being "lead free"
- Arrowhead has residential, retail and commercial products
- Valves are not intended to be used for potable (drinking) water applications
- Replacement breaker for frost-free hydrants with fine threads, Durable nickel-plated construction protects against elements
- Designed for outdoor use, breaker is not for potable water
- For item type: Plumbing Parts
- FUNCTIONALITY: Homewerks Vacuum Breaker will help prevent water backflow to the main water supply. 3/4-Inch self draining vacuum, breaker, Male hose thread
- PERFORMANCE: Can operate into maximum temperature rating of 180º F/82º C and maximum operating pressure rating in 125 Psi. Meets ASSE 1011/CSA B64.2, Meets ANSI/NSF 61-9
- COMPATIBILITY: The ¾-Inch thread outlet is compatible with most of standard hose and end valves including hose bib, sillcocks, wall faucets and garden hose.
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Homewerks Vacuum Breaker is a corrosion resistant as it built with durable and reliable brass constructions.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- 【ADVANCED FUNCTION】: Break-off screw for permanent attachment; eliminates back-siphonage into water supply; anti-backflow valve for most of standard hose and end valves including hose bibs, sillcocks, RV, garden spigot, outside water faucets, hydrants.
- 【DRAIN HOLE】: Drain hole is able to drain the remained water in the pipe. WARNING :Please keep away from the product when turning off the water, remained water will be sprayed out
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】: 3/4 inch female hose threaded inlet × 3/4 inch male hose threaded outlet; max operating pressure is 125 psi; max operating temperature is 180°F/82°C
- 【HIGH QUALITY】: Durable brass material stays longer; Meets ASSE 1011/CSA B64.2, Meets ANSI/NSF 61-9
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】: 2 × Vacuum Breakers, 4 × Washers, 1 × Tape (About 350" long) and 1 × Plastic Box
- ★【Garden Hose Backflow Preventer Material】●The material of bib hose backflow preventer is use solid 100% heavy duty brass,safety and duable.●The hose bib vacuum breaker is high temperature ductility and low magnetic permeability.Meets ASSE 1011/CSA B64.2 and ANSI/NSF 61-9 Standard.
- ★【Garden Hose Vacuum Breaker Feature】WHK Vacuum Breaker will prevent unclean water into drinking; Manually drain the faucet and block water from freezing and Anti-siphone. 3/4-Inch self draining vacuum, breaker, Male hose thread, Break-off screw for permanent attachment.
- ★【Vacuum breaker Valve Size】3/4-inch female hose threaded inlet,3/4-inch male hose threaded outlet.The ¾-Inch thread outlet is apply for most of standard hose and end valves including hose bib, sillcocks, wall faucets,RV water lines and garden hose.
- ★【Garden Hose Check Valve Application Condition 】Max operating pressure is 125 psi; Max operating temperature is 180°F/82°C.
- ★【100% Satisfaction Service and Package includes】You will receive 2 PCS hose backflow preventer+1 PC Tape+2 additional washers.If you are not completely satisfied our products,we will give you a replacement or a refund.
- ✅FUNCTIONALITY- Prevents water from siphoning back into the potable water supply.
- ✅FEATURES- Includes cap plunger and O-ring.
- ✅COMPLETE- Includes replacement vacuum breaker parts for frost free sillcock valves.
- ✅FITS- Eastman frost free sill cocks 80226-80230
- 13/16" 24 special thread x 3/4" hose thread outlet nozzle
- Made in USA
- ASSE 1011 Approved
- Brass exterior finish
- 125 p.s.i. max pressure
- Repair kit includes replacement vacuum breaker parts for Legend brand, T-550 and Improved Flow T-550A, anti-siphon frost free sillcocks (i.e. spigot, faucet, hose bib, hose valve). Used on 4", 6", 8", 10", 12" And 14" T550 And T550A. The function of this kit is to prevent water from siphoning back into the potable water Supply (i.e. backflow).
- Included with this kit are: 1 stainless steel cap, 1 body (larger plastic piece with rubber o-ring), and 1 piston (smaller plastic piece). Body measurements: The top (Wider) diameter is 1.25" (1 1/4"). The bottom (Narrower) diameter is .875" (7/8"). The threads are proprietary to Legend brand, and non-standard, therefore they will not fit other sillcock brands.
- How do I identify my sillcock brand, size and model number? Markings for Legend, the size and the model number will be visible on the top of the wheel handle.
- How do I know if my outdoor faucet is frost free? A rule of thumb is that if the faucet has a knob that’s perpendicular to the house, it’s frost–free. The knob turns a long stem that closes a valve inside the house where it’s warm. If the knob is at a 45-degree angle, it’s not frost free. Tip: If your current vacuum breaker has a black cover, this replacement part will not fit.
- For correct assembly: The flat end of the piston goes up inside the smaller diameter end of the body. The prongs/teeth of the piston, should be facing out/downward. As you install the body back into the sillcock valve, the prongs/teeth of the piston should be facing downward towards the valve. Check the alignment before tightening. The stainless steel cap secures the assembly in place. Be sure to tighten with a wrench to prevent leaking.
How to Choose The Best Outdoor Faucets Vacuum Breaker- Buying Guide You Shouldn’t Skip
Although you’ve chosen a particular brand after going through our list, there are a few factors we don’t recommend you skip. Here, we will talk about some factors like product quality, brand reputation, durability, longevity, versatility, budget, etc that you should take seriously.
Since you are investing a fair amount of money to get a Outdoor Faucets Vacuum Breaker for you or your loved one, you don’t want to regret it after a few months of buying it, right?
Luckily, you reading this guide that will help you identify your needs and save your time from doing in-depth research regarding the products.
It’s wise to avoid brands that constantly disappoint users with their products or service. Since there are other options, why compromise an important part like brand reputation? Check the past and present records of your chosen brand before you click the buy button.
Another factor that you should not compromise a bit is product quality. Whether the product is made of good materials, how it performs, how its finish is, etc should be taken into consideration. Most people go after high-quality brands even by spending more money than cheap brands. Because they know that good products require a good budget.
Ease of Use and Maintain
Do you have to pass a hard time while using the product or it’s pretty easy to operate? Ask this yourself before buying the product. Otherwise, the complexity of the product might make your journey unpleasant.
Also, people who are busy with work most of the time will not be happy with products that require high maintenance. So, keep this in your mind too.
Durability and Longevity
These are two of the unavoidable parts of product selection. Highly durable products rarely disappoint users. Most people find comfort in using a product that doesn’t require frequent repairs and last long.
Therefore, be sure that your product will not need to repair or replace just after a few months after making the purchase.
Although some people don’t think about the budget in the first place, it’s a crucial factor when you choose a product. You’ll get countless products and the price range will highly vary. So, it’s normal to get a bit confused about which one to go for.
If you opt for a product that should serve you for a long period, don’t hesitate to widen your budget. But if you want something for medium service that lasts some years, go for a mid-priced one.
And, it’s always best not to let any cheap product fool you because most of them wear and tear soon.
Does the model you’re buying have any special features? Know this answer before you pick a model because different models come with different features and specifications and you shouldn’t miss the one that lines with your needs.
Go through the E-commerce site’s user reviews from where you’ll make the purchase. This will let you know about both positive and negative reviews that most users experienced and shared with honesty.
A product that’s user-friendly should also be versatile. It should offer you different features to make it fit different functions, styles, and utilities. The brands that we reviewed are versatile enough so you can feel free to pick any of them that matches your needs.