While dealing with everyday problems in your life, you decided to get a new Pneumatic Coil Nailers to make your life easier.
But while selecting the right Pneumatic Coil Nailers for your particular needs, you noticed that you just added a new problem to your life because there are numerous options and you don’t know which one to pick.
If you can relate to the situation above, it’s time for you to relax. Because we did the research for you. We went through thousands of data related to the products and had real-life experiences so we can share our thoughts with you.
Each product we selected is according to quality, brand value, longevity, durability, ease of use, price range, warranty, and user reviews. We didn’t skip any crucial factor that’s related to the product selection process.
The product we compiled and ranked from one to ten are various in size, shape, features, and price. You can pick just the one you find suitable for your expectations.
There are products at an as cheap price as $90 and as expensive as $900. So, you can choose a product that lines your budget.
So, let’s get started!
10 Best Pneumatic Coil Nailers List with Detailed Reviews
Here’s the list we’ve made for making your product selection journey smooth. Let’s go through them and find the best match for you!
- Construction Applications: Designed for siding, cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, and wood fencing projects
- Compatible Nails: 15 degree plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/4" – 2-1/2", and 15 degree wire collated coil siding nails from 1-3/4" – 2-1/2" (0.09" – 0.113" diameter)
- Built to Last: One piece hardened steel drive blade and anodized aluminum cylinder result in a durable pneumatic tool resistant to damage
- Contact Actuation Firing: Capable of bump firing for speed or single sequential firing for precision
- Fire Lock: Prevents accidental firing for safety when not being used
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
- Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16º wire coil nails from 1-3/4" - 3" and 15º plastic coil nails from 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 5.7 lbs for easy maneuverability
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- EASY LOAD: Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16° +/- 1 wire coil nails from 1-3/4-in - 3-1/2-in
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads.
- 5.1 lbs, lightweight to reduce fatigue during prolonged use.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications.
- Drives plastic collated nails for added flexibility.
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second.
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Air-powered. Require an air compressor to operate.
- Drives 15 degree coil nails from 1 inch to 2-1/4 inch in length
- Heat treated aluminum Housing--extra heavy duty industrial design
- Selective actuation switch (sequential or bump) for convenience. Fast shooting rate of 3 nails per second.
- Comfortable over-molded rubber grip. Side loading canister and quick driving for efficiency
- efficient motor & trigger design offers leading fastening performance
- “tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options
- drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience
- smooth nose tip prevents scratching
How to Choose The Best Pneumatic Coil Nailers- Buying Guide You Shouldn’t Skip
Although you’ve chosen a particular brand after going through our list, there are a few factors we don’t recommend you skip. Here, we will talk about some factors like product quality, brand reputation, durability, longevity, versatility, budget, etc that you should take seriously.
Since you are investing a fair amount of money to get a Pneumatic Coil Nailers for you or your loved one, you don’t want to regret it after a few months of buying it, right?
Luckily, you reading this guide that will help you identify your needs and save your time from doing in-depth research regarding the products.
It’s wise to avoid brands that constantly disappoint users with their products or service. Since there are other options, why compromise an important part like brand reputation? Check the past and present records of your chosen brand before you click the buy button.
Another factor that you should not compromise a bit is product quality. Whether the product is made of good materials, how it performs, how its finish is, etc should be taken into consideration. Most people go after high-quality brands even by spending more money than cheap brands. Because they know that good products require a good budget.
Ease of Use and Maintain
Do you have to pass a hard time while using the product or it’s pretty easy to operate? Ask this yourself before buying the product. Otherwise, the complexity of the product might make your journey unpleasant.
Also, people who are busy with work most of the time will not be happy with products that require high maintenance. So, keep this in your mind too.
Durability and Longevity
These are two of the unavoidable parts of product selection. Highly durable products rarely disappoint users. Most people find comfort in using a product that doesn’t require frequent repairs and last long.
Therefore, be sure that your product will not need to repair or replace just after a few months after making the purchase.
Although some people don’t think about the budget in the first place, it’s a crucial factor when you choose a product. You’ll get countless products and the price range will highly vary. So, it’s normal to get a bit confused about which one to go for.
If you opt for a product that should serve you for a long period, don’t hesitate to widen your budget. But if you want something for medium service that lasts some years, go for a mid-priced one.
And, it’s always best not to let any cheap product fool you because most of them wear and tear soon.
Does the model you’re buying have any special features? Know this answer before you pick a model because different models come with different features and specifications and you shouldn’t miss the one that lines with your needs.
Go through the E-commerce site’s user reviews from where you’ll make the purchase. This will let you know about both positive and negative reviews that most users experienced and shared with honesty.
A product that’s user-friendly should also be versatile. It should offer you different features to make it fit different functions, styles, and utilities. The brands that we reviewed are versatile enough so you can feel free to pick any of them that matches your needs.