So, you are going to start a new journey with a Routers Mikrotik; good luck for you! But not only the ‘good luck’ wish will ensure a great journey with the product, tight?
You have to go through hundreds of similar-looking, differently-performed products and choose a single one that would be suitable for your particular needs. Sounds difficult?
Well, we admit that the product selection process is truly difficult but only when you don’t have the right direction. We are here with the best 10 Routers Mikrotik on the market with buying guide so you don’t waste your valuable hours on the research.
You might ask, how we chose the products?
We collected the all the popular brands (among what you find it hard to choose the one) and tested individually. After the tests, our team discussed the individual features and ranked the products in a short-list from one to ten numbers.
Not only this, but we talked with real-life users and got idea about how they feel about the products. Not every brand will give you 100% positive user experience; you may need to compromise some qualities for the sake of your budget or any other particular feature.
10 Best Routers Mikrotik
And, your wait is over now. Here are the most exciting products on the market that offer you some great features and make your life easier.
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V - 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers
- It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage
- Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.4Ghz (2312-2732MHz depending on country regulations) 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply and two 4dBi Omni antennas
- RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply
- The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable
- The hAP ac² RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time.
- Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
- New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case).
- CPU core count: 4, Size of RAM: 128MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE input voltage: 18 - 28V
- The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM, in comparison with RB2011L series, not only has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, but also has RJ45 serial port, USB port and more RAM (128MB instead of 64MB).
- Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
- There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.0 type A, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- 24 Gigabit port switch with 2 x SFP+ cages
- 1U rackmount case
- Dual boot (RouterOS or SwitchOS)
- The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office
- It supports button triggered WPS, for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access
- The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button
- Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all the features, bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others
- The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is included
How Can You Choose The Best Routers Mikrotik?- Go Through This Buying Guide
No matter how great a brand is, you must know some factors that should be considered before making the purchase.
Some models will be more durable than the others, some will be cheaper, some will last longer, and some may make you break the bank.
So, factors like longevity, product materials, durability, price, usability, and warranty should be your concern. But imagine doing all the research before buying a single product! Won’t it be a huge burden on your shoulder when you have bigger things to get worried about?
We know how it feels. For this, we’ve done the job for you. Our AI collected thousands of data about the product information through advanced algorithms. Therefore, these buying guides will make your product selection journey smooth and simple.
How durable your Routers Mikrotik is will be related to how long it lasts. Make sure the materials that the manufacturers used are durable enough so you don’t have to be extra alart for the product that it can wear and tear at any time.
Most branded products are durable enough but you’ll get some that are highly durable and lasts like lifetime. If you’re intended to buy one like this, remember that it will cost much as well.
Be sure about the performance of your desired product. How it performs will depend on how advance technologies are used to manufacture the product. Make sure you have a clear idea about the matters. Do a thorough check with the product to see how great it performs.
Does your chooden brand have any past negativity? Think about the rumors (if there’s any) it had in the past time; think with a clear head. You’ll get some brands reliable which have been serving their customers throughout decads.
Missing the latest models of your favourite brand is not a wise idea. You might miss some exciting new or unique features just because you were not aware of them. The little advancements and improvements can make your experience 2x better than before.
Your Needs and Requirements
Your needs and requirements will also affect the product demand. If your budget is tight, you should go for a product that’s medium in quality and price. But in that case, you’ll have to be prepare to buy another one after a few years.
Similarly, if you want a product that’s highly durale and last longer, you have to invest accordingly. So, choose the product based on what your requirement or limitation is.
In most brands, some products come with unique features that are great for meeting any particular user need. Make sure you don’t miss the opportunity. Explore every models and their unique features and then finalize your decision.
Ease of Use and Cleaning
It’s also important to know how easy to use and clean your product is. Otherwise, the complexities of operating and cleaning can make your journey bitter. Of course, busy people will not like it to spend hours just for cleaning a machine.
User Ratings and Reviews
What the users say about the product should also be considered. Seek for information from people who already used the product and have a clear idea about the pros and cons of the products.
This way, you can be aware of the negative features of a product or know the right way to use the product.