It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Spark Plug Gap Tool for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Spark Plug Gap Tool part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Spark Plug Gap Tool on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Spark Plug Gap Tool: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Spark Plug Gap Tool and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- VERSATILITY: Quickly gauge spark plug gaps from .020" to .100" (.50mm to 2.53mm)
- EASE OF USE:Tapered hole is designed to adjust spark plug gap without damaging the electrode
- Durable contruction
- Wide range of professional automotive specialy tools
- Professional grade
- Heavy duty design
- 【UNIVERSAL FITMENT】:Universal For 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm Spark Plugs.Used Your Desired Size Feeler Gauge For Gap Thickness.The Kit Provides Feeler Gauge
- 【SPRING BACK NOTE】:Some Spark Plugs Electrode Will Spring Back - This Is Normal For Some Spark Plugs.If Your Gap Target Is 0.44mm We Suggest To Use 0.42mm This Way When It Spring Back You Will Get It To 0.44mm.
- 【HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE】:Every Tool Is Strictly Tested Before Leaving The Factory.This Spark Plug Gap Tool Will Give You That Perfect Gap Every Time.Simply Place Your Spark Plug Onto The Gap Tool Perfectly.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】:1x Spark Plug Gap Tool，1x Feeler Gauge
- 【PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE】:If You Have Any Problem ,Please Contact Us And We Will Respond You On 24 Hours Except Weekends And Holidays.
- Circular coin-type ramp gauge
- Easily measures spark plug gaps
- From .020" to .100" and .6mm to 2.4mm
- Gap spreader tool on top
- Convenient tether point
- Made in China
- Part number: 67900
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Oem equivalent part number: 67900
- EASY TO READ & ACCURATE: accurately Measures and Adjusts Spark Plug Gap
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: spark plug gap tool is made of alloy zinc, which is tough and durable with the clear engraving
- SAE SIZE: .020 to .100 Inches to read markings to set gaps quickly and easily
- METRIC SIZE: 0.5mm to 2.5mm to read markings to set gaps quickly and easily
- KEY RING HOLE: small hole on the spark plug gap tool that you can string them on the keychain for easy carrying
- ✿PRECISION WORK:This Spark Plug Gap Tool will give you that perfect gap every time.Simply place your spark plug onto the gap tool perfectly.
- ✿UNIVERSAL FITMENT:the PQY spark plug gapper is Universal for 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm Spark Plugs.Used your desired size feeler gauge for gap thickness.
- ✿NOTE: Some spark plugs electrode will spring back - This is normal for some spark plugs.If your gap target is 0.44mm we suggest to use 0.42mm this way when it spring back you will get it to 0.44mm.
- ✿WHAT YOU GET:1x spark plug gap tool+1x feeler gauge
- ✿WARRANTY:PQY offers lifetime warranty for the spark plug gapping tool.If you have any problem ,please contact us and we will respond you on 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
- 【Compatible with】Universal fits for 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm Spark Plugs.
- 【Please Kindly Note】Some spark plugs electrode will spring back - This is normal for some spark plugs.If your gap target is 0.44mm, we suggest to use 0.42mm this way when it spring back you will get it to 0.44m.
- 【Provides Feeler Gauge】Dual Marking for Metric and Imperial, 0.0015"/0.04mm to 0.035"/0.88mm, the size numbers are etched on the feeler gauge for easy identification.
- 【Easy Operation】Just put the spark plug in the gap tool and turn the knob with the feeler gauge in place until the side electrode is compressed to the required gap thickness.
- 【Material】Made of aluminum alloy with high hardness. The surface of the handle body is treated with red polar anodizing, anti-corrosion and rust prevention, to ensure the sturdiness and durability of the tool.
- Fits: This Spark Plug Caliper Fits most 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm Spark Plug, Universal Spark Plugs Gapper Gapping Kit.
- Material: Spark Plugs Gapping Tool made of aluminum alloy, Professional manufacturing standards, CNC-machined for precise cutting, guaranteed quality.
- Easy to Use: Just put your spark plug onto the gap tool, insert feeler gauge and turn knob screw(as pictrue), Will give you a precise Gap.
- Package: 1x spark plug gap tool + 1x feeler gauge.
- Our service: If any issues from our products arise please don’t hesitate to contact us. We guarantee the quality of our tools and want to ensure you’re only getting the best.
- Get the perfect gift for that gearhead in your life with this spark plug gap gauge tool from Harrier Hardware!
- These gap tools are accurate and easy to read with measurements from 0.02 inches to 0.1 inches (0.02" - 0.1")
- The opposite side includes metric measurements of 0.5mm to 2.5mm
- The small hole punched through the disc makes it easy to attach this handy tool to a keychain or store on a hook
- Includes (3) gap gauge tools
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Spark Plug Gap Tool for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Spark Plug Gap Tool or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Spark Plug Gap Tool go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.