Buying a Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- Unlimited creativity: The new Wacom Cintiq 22 is the creative standard for digital artists. The Wacom Cintiq 22 is paired with the Wacom Pro Pen 2, allowing total synchronicity between pen and screen
- Total precision: capture every stroke with the Wacom Pro Pen 2. The Wacom Cintiq screen has 8, 192 pressure levels for exact detail. A reduced parallax means exact cursor placement at any angle
- A 21.5" Hd view: with a bigger 21.5 inch screen size let your creativity flow unrestricted by space. Watch the colour and vibrancy come alive on the Full high definition (1920 x 1080) Display
- Flexible display stand: let the Wacom Cintiq revolve around you. Tilt the robust stand to suit your position and preferred drawing angle
- Box contents: Wacom Cintiq creative pen display with 21.5 inches for right-and left-handed use. Wacom Pro Pen 2. Replacement nibs. 3-In-1 connector (HDMI 1.4, USB 2.0 and AC Adaptor). adjustable stand
- Enjoy the natural creative experience of working directly on screen;Aspect Ratio :16 : 9
- Pressure (2048 levels) and tilt sensitive Wacom Pro Pen performs like traditional brushes, pencils and markers
- Premium, 13.3 inches, HD Display (1920 X 1080) with wide viewing angle,get a HDMI to Mini Display Port adapter to connect the DTK1300 to a Macbook Pro
- 3 Position display stand (included)
- Comfortable, compact, lightweight design
- New Class of Creative Pen Display: Optimized feature set for creative starters provides HD clarity and ergonomic design that allows you to take your creative ideas and illustrations to the next level
- Super Responsive: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt response and virtually lag-free tracking. Two customizable switches allow for easy access to shortcuts
- Industry-leading Color Displays: Our Cintiq displays have LCD display with HD resolution and showcase uniform brightness, high resolution and true to life color quality
- Control at Your Fingertips: The relaxed parralax gives you full control and combined with the super responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2, makes creating feel as natural as drawing on paper
- Wacom is the Global Leader in Drawing Tablet and Displays: For over 40 years in pen display and tablet market, you can trust that Wacom to help you bring your vision, ideas and creativity to life
- Variety of tilt angles from 19-68°
- Anti-slip base for stability in use
- Includes VESA FDMI (mis-d75) for use with a Display arm
- Compatible with Wacom Cintiq 16 (DTK1660K0A), not compatible with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 (DTH1320), Cintiq Pro 16 (DTH1620 / DTH167K0A), Cintiq Pro 24 (DTH2420K0 / DTK2420K0) or Cintiq 22 (DTK2200)
- Only compatible with Cintiq Pro 24 (DTK2420, DTH2420); Extension power cords for both models included
- Raise, tilt and rotate your Cintiq Pro 24 into the best working position for you
- Creates a comfortable, stable surface on which to create
- Rotate your Cintiq Pro to draw at a fresh angle – just like a sheet of paper
- Easy to adjust throughout the day
- For comfortable drawing and working
- Ultimate FLEXIBILITY in positioning and placement
- Reaches across 30” desk
- Lets you connect Mac or PC to Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 for use as a second screen.
- Works with UHD and QHD displays for class-leading visuals.
- Supports up to UHD/4k resolution (USB-C port or Mini DisplayPort and USB-A port)* or QHD (HDMI and USB-A port)*
- Connect your Cintiq Pro power cable directly to the Wacom Link Plus for a one-cable solution
- When using Wacom Link Plus dongle, USB port will run with USB 2.0 speed in order to accommodate signal channel available for 4K/UHD video
- Our most powerful device yet with enhanced computing power, fast data processing & quick data transfer, powered by Intel i7- 8559U processor, 16GB system memory, 512GB SSD, & Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
- See your artwork in amazing detail and clarity with high-resolution 15.6” 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) screen with up to 85% Adobe RGB coverage (CIE1931) and included 3-angle adjustable Wacom Stand
- Enjoy fast-processing and high performance in 2D, 3D, video and CAD applications with graphics options including the powerful NVIDIA Quadro P1000 graphic card
- Extraordinary precision with the Wacom Pro Pen 2 and 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt response & lag free tracking – pen computer includes customizable ExpressKeys & multi-touch surface
- Comes with 16GB system memory and 512 GD SSD. With upgradable memory and hard drive, this all-in-one studio provides a future-proof creative workspace
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Wacom Cintiq Companion Stand that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.