It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Wave Ergonomic Keyboard for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Wave Ergonomic Keyboard part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Wave Ergonomic Keyboard on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Wave Ergonomic Keyboard: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Wave Ergonomic Keyboard and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
- Ease and comfort: Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
- Longer battery time: This feature gives you up to three years of battery life. (Battery life based on a calculation of an estimated 2 million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
- Wave-shaped key frame: Your fingers vary in length. So with its gradual wave-shaped contour, this keyboard supports the actual, varied lengths of your fingers.
- Hand-friendly laser mouse: Contoured sides and soft rubber grips keep your hand comfortable, supported, and in control. Youll enjoy smooth, precise tracking on virtually any surface.
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop—theres no need to unplug it when you move around—and connects both the keyboard and mouse.
- 128-bit AES encryption: It helps protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver with one of the highest levels of data encryption available.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity: So you can work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts, and interference.
- Wave Ergonomic: Wave design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position, yet not too radical to get used to.
- Detachable Palm Rest: Cushioned palm rest is detachable and you can use it to make work easier and more comfortable.
- 3 Devices Switch with A Single Clicking: This keyboard is able to connect to 3 devices at the same time. You can switch between 3 devices with a single key clicking.
- Broad Compatibility: Use with all four major operating systems supporting Bluetooth (Windows, iOS, iPad OS, Android, and Mac OS), including Computer, Desktop, PC, Laptop / iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Min, iPhone, Smartphone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy, Surface etc.
- Package contents: Arteck Bluetooth Keyboard with detachable palm rest, USB-C charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- ERGONOMIC WAVE DESIGN – The MK550 uses Logitech’s Constant Curve layout for reduced stress and better, more natural typing. The layout is familiar, so there is little to no learning curve to begin using it fluidly
- INTEGRATED PALM REST – Experience lower wrist fatigue with the integrated palm rest , Three options for leg height allow you to adjust the keyboard to the height that feels most comfortable to you.
- PRECISION-LASER MOUSE – Say goodbye to your touchpad with the included MK510 precision-laser mouse
- K350 keyboard has a battery life of up to 3 years, and the mouse, up to 2 years, with 2 standard AA batteries in each device
- SIMPLE SETUP – There’s no additional setup involved when using the MK550—simply plug in the Unifying receiver, and you’re ready to go
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Please check your device model carefully to avoid a wrong purchase!!!Perfectly compatible with logitech K350 MK550 MK570 wireless wave keyboard.
- FULL PROTECTION: Each key & symbol are individually molded and specially printed on silicone for a long lasting professional look, perfectly fit for each keys with all-around protection.
- WATERPROOF & DUST-PROOF: Waterproof and dust-proof and abrasion resistance, protect your keyboard from accidental water spills(coffee/beer/milk), dust, dirty fingers and other contaminants.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE HAND FEEL: Made of premium grade elastic transparent silicone,Ultra thin to 0.3mm skin cover constructed from soft, smooth, made it easier for typing.
- FLEXIBLE, REUSABLE AND WASHABLE: Can be washable for many times, easy to apply and remove for cleaning or disinfecting. If there is any concern or issues, please feel free to contact us.
- (Feel Better, Work Better): Long hours on the computer can be tough, however, we have a solution. With a user focused design, our ergonomic split keyboard will help you conquer your workload with less wrist discomfort.
- (Type Comfortably With A Cushioned Wrist Rest): The integrated cushion on the wired computer keyboard provides much needed support when typing. Your hand will be level with the keys for better comfort and efficiency.
- (Split Ergonomic Design | Natural Positioning): Unlike a traditional laptop keyboard that causes your hands to type in an awkward position, our wave keyboard promotes a natural hand position for less strain and fatigue.
- (Work Efficiently): The full-sized 110 key layout with 17 shortcuts and a numeric keypad will help you increase productivity. Also, the wired pc keyboard has LED indicators, an adjustable kickstand, and is plug and play.
- (What You Will Receive): Your satisfaction is valued tremendously. Therefore, along with our wired keyboard ergonomic, you will also receive lifetime support, a 2-year warranty, and free returns.
- The Wave Combo MK550 includes the K350 model keyboard and M510 Mouse
- The Wave Combo MK550 includes the K350 model keyboard and M510 Mouse
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver that stays in your notebook
- Contoured laser mouse with rubber grips gives you smooth, precise cursor control. Wave-design ergonomic keyboard with cushioned palm rest for exceptional typing comfort.
- Virtually no battery changes: up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and two years for the mouse* (* Keyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
- Work from anywhere - home office, workspace or while traveling with this easy to set up bundle with the Logitech MK550 Plug and Play Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Waverest Gel Wrist Pad, and Gel Mouse Pad
- Logitech MK550 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo features a full size keyboard with numeric keypad, shortcut keys, reliable wireless connection, and precision laser mouse with ergonomic wave design.
- Constant curve layout reduces stress for more natural typing. Integrated palm rest will help lower wrist fatigue and keyboard can be adjusted to a height that feels comfortable to you.
- Get virtually no delays or drop out connections with wireless connection up to 10 meters away and long battery life. Keyboard is also spill and abrasion resistant to ensure keys won't fade.
- Includes ergonomic waverest mouse pad with wrist rest to offer added comfort and support and reduces wrist stress
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Wave Ergonomic Keyboard for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Wave Ergonomic Keyboard or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Wave Ergonomic Keyboard go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.